Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone read if any spacers or rolling of the fenders is needed to fit 10.5 Demon wheels on the back of the 08-14 style cars? Looking to switch to a 315 tire as well, and wanting to ensure I'm not going to order something that can not fit. I have no issue rolling the fenders or running a spacer if needed.

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,000 Posts
From forum reads; some cars they fit and some they don't. I have seen 315's in person on a car at the track and he ran w/o issue but he only used them at the track straight line, no bumps or 5mph in the pits. There was essentially no room left with the tire. There is some variance in tire size manufacturer to manufacturer and even a bit tire to tire.

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,000 Posts
Always helps to read the full post. If you are willing to use spacers, roll the fenders, etc., you can get it to fit.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I have them.. not mounted yet.. I am PRAYING a 305 will fit on my 09 SRT.
Bruce at factory repo says a 305 will fit.. I am guessing (I hope not ) that I will have to mess with the fender well.

I don't get why they didn't do a 10" wheel myself. It would make things a lot easier.

And let me clarify..This is the factory reproduction. not the actual OEM wheel.

Is that what you are talking about?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
you will be fine for the replica Voxx or Factory Reproduction 20x10.5s but if you are talking about the 18" Real Demon wheels...forget about it. That's a different animal altogether.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Always helps to read the full post. If you are willing to use spacers, role the fenders, etc you can get it to fit.

Awesome. I don't mind rolling, just don't want to cut and add flares if I don't need to. Thanks for the reply!

i have them.. not mounted yet.. i am PRAYING a 305 will fit on my 09 srt
bruce at factory repo says a 305 will fit.. i am guessing ( i hope not ) that i will have to mess with the fender well.

i don't get why they didn't do a 10" wheel myself. would make things alot easier.

and let me clearify.. this is the factory reproduction. not the acual OEM wheel

is that what you are talking about?

Correct. I am looking at the factory reproduction. I'm still away from the US right now, but within the next few months I'll be making the splurge on them and some NITTO's. I was hoping to stay with the 315's in the rear, but I don't know if that will be to aggressive for it. Any idea on when you plan on mounting them?

you will be fine for the replica Voxx or Factory Reproduction 20x10.5s but if you are talking about the 18" Real Demon wheels...forget about it. That's a different animal altogether.
Agreed. I'd love to get some 18's, but due to the limitations, 20"s will work fine. They will work well for autocross, pending this issue of clearance!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
i am hoping to by the end of the month.. getting funds for tires and new tpms sensors so all will be new when i mount them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts