Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we know if these will be available for sale separately from the car?

It might look dumb but if it's only for tracks day, maybe they fit without flares on regular 392s?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
But don't think they come with the super cool tires? I guess I could buy different tires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
They'll come with no tires if you wish, and you choose the super cool rubber

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
FR will definitely not make them with the low offsets required by the Demon.
If they did, they would not sell because no sane individual would be driving with their wheels 2" out of their fenders.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
I wonder if the wide body package will be for sale or will you have to prove you have a Demon or Wide body Hellcat.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The white Challenger in those photos has had the fenders cut. Notice the black edging. That might be why the fender is buckled, it got caught on the tire.

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
The flares should be available at the parts counter to anyone, question is if the fender brackets will. Then to have the guts to take a sawzall to your fenders!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
The flares should be available at the parts counter to anyone, question is if the fender brackets will. Then to have the guts to take a sawzall to your fenders!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
all the parts I imagine would be made available, they would have to be for collision repair. No need to cut the fenders or quarters, just have a quality body shop replace them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts