Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know about, heard or got this setup? What you guys think? Wanting to add to my 2011 Challenger SE

63ED8683-C28A-4E88-B149-545C4AE237AC.png
ACE8FFC8-2262-4F0F-A94B-B35CA895D6AA.png

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Is it returnable if you’re not happy with the quality or attachment method? That price doesn’t give a warm and fuzzy feeling on how it’s made. My fear is if you chose to remove it how much repairs would need to be done and cost to do it.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,959 Posts
$400, plus prep and paint, plus new wheels and tires, plus marker lights.
But I bet they look great when done.

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
132 Posts
Looks like they have slightly updated those flares, I have been working on putting the outdated ones on my 09, they have required a bunch of time to fit nicely, and I'm still not 100% done yet, but you can msg me and see more on my instagram : b5_srt8_beast

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like they have slightly updated those flares, I have been working on putting the outdated ones on my 09, they have required a bunch of time to fit nicely, and I'm still not 100% done yet, but you can msg me and see more on my instagram : b5_srt8_beast
Right on. I’m go check you out now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it returnable if you’re not happy with the quality or attachment method? That price doesn’t give a warm and fuzzy feeling on how it’s made. My fear is if you chose to remove it how much repairs would need to be done and cost to do it.
Yes they are returnable.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Since you asked?

Skip it. This is a terrible idea. All but Guaranteed to ruin the look of your car.

I'm no fan of the Wide-body look anyway but if you really want it........just trade for one. This "Add on" looks like a cheap alternative but I'm betting it'll turn out to be a surprisingly more expensive route than advertised to a CHEAP look you're not going to be happy with.....mean-while if it involves cutting or drilling your fenders it's gonna hurt the trade in value of your car as it currently sits..

Yeah......this one is EASY for me.........take a pass..... BEFORE spending the cash and definitely before drilling and cutting up your car to get 'em installed. This one has disappointment and tears written all over it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
b5_srt8_beast
Since you asked?

Skip it. This is a terrible idea. All but Guaranteed to ruin the look of your car.

I'm no fan of the Wide-body look anyway but if you really want it........just trade for one. This "Add on" looks like a cheap alternative but I'm betting it'll turn out to be a surprisingly more expensive route than advertised to a CHEAP look you're not going to be happy with.....mean-while if it involves cutting or drilling your fenders it's gonna hurt the trade in value of your car as it currently sits..

Yeah......this one is EASY for me.........take a pass..... BEFORE spending the cash and definitely before drilling and cutting up your car to get 'em installed. This one has disappointment and tears written all over it.
I get everything you said. In return, no cutting or drilling is necessary with this one or the one from vicrez.com, that’s the only I decided on after posting this but still haven’t pulled the trigger on the buy yet. I myself digs the wide body/demon style look but don’t have Demon or wide body trade in money either. Why trade in a car I own to have a car note when I can get the same look for a one time Demon/Wide body car note price. Appreciate the input.

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 392
24 Posts

Here's a kit that is actually made specifically for 2008-2014 Challengers that I'm gonna do to mine eventually, so everything would line up and you'd get the WB air dam too (It's around $3,000, though). The one you listed... I mean it's $400. I seriously doubt the quality and fitment of the set is worth even that. And if you were told there's no cutting or drilling necessary, you were misled. You can technically get away with it, but once you put the wider wheels and if you happen to hit a pothole/dip in the road, the wheel will come up and hit the original rear quarter panel and you run the risk of damaging it more so. I speak from experience since my wheels protrude out a little beyond the wheel well and made a dent even from a normal road dip.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my 2013 srt8 with the Vicrez body kit. Their double side tape doesn’t hold. I used a body panel epoxy that works great. My front tires are 315x25x20 and rears are 345 x 25 x 20 cost was 899

E73AED73-88F6-4400-B12B-3219ECC05D1D.jpeg
88223532-E52D-43C4-A8A7-0FF73C7E3BB1.jpeg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts