Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really excited to have the opportunity to purchase the new SRT Demon. Got my preliminary build sheet/paperwork, next week it'll all be finalized. So pumped!:banana:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,737 Posts
And 8 additional gallons of gas! :) Congrats, looking forward to pictures...we'll see your smile from here ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
13,708 Posts
Congratulations. What are your plans for the car? Will it be used solely for drag racing at the track?

·
Registered
2015 scat pack
279 Posts
I was wondering the same, cloth seats have to be lighter than leather!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Kinda curious, where is your $1 option to get the "Crate" with all the goodies . . i.e. the skinny front wheels, the engine PCM that lets it run on 100 octane gas, etc.???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations. What are your plans for the car? Will it be used solely for drag racing at the track?
I was wondering the same, cloth seats have to be lighter than leather!
And 8 additional gallons of gas! :) Congrats, looking forward to pictures...we'll see your smile from here ;)

A Guy
Thanks guys. I did go with the most basic options as I want it as light as possible. They had their usual premium audio, leather heated seats, and sun roof. I just opted against it all for lightness. It will be mostly just for drag nights.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kinda curious, where is your $1 option to get the "Crate" with all the goodies . . i.e. the skinny front wheels, the engine PCM that lets it run on 100 octane gas, etc.???
I had heard about that dollar gimmick as well. That's pretty much bogus. I believe only 1 or 2 options are actually a dollar and they are the most basic things. I.e. the sunroof package was four grand which was also a helping hand in making my choice to opt against it. From what I understand those crates come with the car.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
From what I understand those crates come with the car.
After you receive your car from the dealer and after he reports it sold, you contact the Demon concierge and if your name and address matches the name and address on their paperwork, they will ship the crate directly to your house.

http://performance.cars/track-my-demon/

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
693 Posts

A Guy
my sp came with 8 gal of gas, but salesman did fill, not sure with what, all i know that'll be the last qt gas she'll ever have to drink, only the best for my gal. congrad on demon.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
All US bound cars have 8 gallons from Brampton (Canada cars 4.5 gallons), dealer is supposed to top off for you before delivery.

I'm curious about the Retail Order, the fastest moving order. Never seen that before, normally it would say Sold Order right there with your name and address underneath. Maybe a Demon thing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All US bound cars have 8 gallons from Brampton (Canada cars 4.5 gallons), dealer is supposed to top off for you before delivery.

I'm curious about the Retail Order, the fastest moving order. Never seen that before, normally it would say Sold Order right there with your name and address underneath. Maybe a Demon thing.

That might have something to do with the way the are producing them, I'm not totally sure. I was told if you pay MSRP your car gets produced quicker. If you pay a big mark up, it goes towards the end of the line. I'm assuming that's a way of punishing the dealers and hurting their customer base.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts