Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 challenger RT
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all

I’ve been doing some reading and it seems like a tune with a third party device seems like a worthwhile upgrade.

I’ve seen a few online that seem to be set up to do yourself, the Diablo seems to be very popular.

can anyone recommend shops in the Denver area that perform this type of service? I’m relatively new to all this and will be the first to admit I have limited knowledge on the details of some of this stuff. I’m hoping to build a relationship with a shop that can service me well into the future.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I use Glenn Rains (RPM) in Littleton. Glenn has a Mustang chassis dyno and is a tune wizard/MOPAR whisperer. He does mod/tune work for many of our Challenger Club cars. He built my 426 stroker and will be installing a ProCharger for me this summer. He’s crazy busy so plan ahead.

Dyno tunes are not cheap though. Luckily your 2009 should not need the cost of unlocking the PCM. Give him a call. He’ll be happy to discuss options with you. Jim usually answers the phone and is also knowledgeable. Zach too (he’s Glenn’s right hand man).

·
Registered
2009 challenger RT
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found a local shop

Elite Performance and Tuning in highlands ranch

has anyone heard of them?

I use Glenn Rains (RPM) in Littleton. Glenn has a Mustang chassis dyno and is a tune wizard/MOPAR whisperer. He does mod/tune work for many of our Challenger Club cars. He built my 426 stroker and will be installing a ProCharger for me this summer. He’s crazy busy so plan ahead.

Dyno tunes are not cheap though. He only works with HP tuners and with HP credits, unlocked PCM and dyno time you can easily be looking at a $1K bill.
I tried to call the shop all day Yesterday and couldn’t get a hold of anyone

I have heard he is very busy but they say he is good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts