Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,875 Posts
Black on yellow, can't go wrong ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
263 Posts
You did a great job with the decal although it reminds me of the thunderbird logo when you first look at it so I'm not quite sure I'm a fan of the placement but the decal is nicely done. Obviously I'm not saying the car looks like a tbird but the decal from a distance kind of reminds me of that emblem they had with that placement. IMHO

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You did a great job with the decal although it reminds me of the thunderbird logo when you first look at it so I'm not quite sure I'm a fan of the placement but the decal is nicely done. Obviously I'm not saying the car looks like a tbird but the decal from a distance kind of reminds me of that emblem they had with that placement. IMHO

Hmmm... My Dad, a long time ago had a T Bird... Maybe that's where the idea came from. Didn't even think of it until now... :smile: Looked something like...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Looks great and makes your Challenger stand out from the rest. I'd definitely take a 2nd look if I saw it driving down the road. How did you make it?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great and makes your Challenger stand out from the rest. I'd definitely take a 2nd look if I saw it driving down the road. How did you make it?

Designed it at home then took the idea to our local sign shop for some fine tuning; he makes signs using vinyl and other materials for local businesses. He took a picture of the target area of the car, then superimposed the design image onto the car... Once a final rendition was decided on, is was matter of cut and paste (so to speak)... Not sure of the software that was used for this but it didn't look too complicated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts