Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yup. I've tried to convince people that half of the lyrics are about the car. I mean push to start, my whip, pulling off the lot, engine roaring? Come on! I guess only those of us that are smart enough to realize it know the truth.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Yup. I've tried to convince people that half of the lyrics are about the car. I mean push to start, my whip, pulling off the lot, engine roaring? Come on! I guess only those of us that are smart enough to realize it know the truth.
Plus he says, "its the big boy" meaning its the SRT8 lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
Jeez. Shouldn't let him own that car if all he does is go L-riding in it. This the cops are more stupid for letting him go. "Plus it's a waste of time since I didn't have my baggies or a gun". What an ignorant a**hole.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well that's just my opinion. I can't stand potheads. lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
I actually am in high school. Junior. Just have no interest in drugs, beer only. lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Your a junior? Thats whats up man, same here! Must be fun in High School with a 2011 SRT8! haha. As for me, I have no interest in beer or drugs.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Haha that's chill dude. Thought I was probably the youngest guy on here. Hoping to get the '11 by my birthday March 30, but doesn't look so good. My friend is a senior and he's got an '09 SRT8, probably the reason I wanted one, and the reason I got into cars. Everyone around here pretty much drives BMWs and audis, so looking like I'll have the fastest car on the lot haha. You driving yet?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yep, I drive my car to school. It's the nicest in the parking lot! hah. I too was going to get a 10 or 11 SRT-8 from my parents, but I did some stuff that got me into some deep water, and they stuck me with this Mustang, VVVVV.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Haha we all do dumb shit.
Is that a V6 or the GT?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sadly, a V6. I really regret not being a good kid, woulda had that SRT8. Oh wells.

Is your new 392 going to have stripes?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Still, a cars a car, and that mustang looks really clean. I'm really not sure at this point about the stripe. The order I have in now with the gray stripes but I'm not sure if I'm going to love it. If not I'm going to call Ground Effects and see if they can send me the carbon fiber hood stripes they put on the 6.1s, I've always loved them.

·
Registered
653 Posts
No problem
I really only like the hood stripes on it. I'll find something. My mom keeps yelling at me because she thinks I'm obsessed with it because I talk about it every day. I probably am obsessed haha.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Haha, thats funny, my parents think I am obsessed with my car too, but I admit I am not obsessed, I am in love. How old are you man?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Haha, thats funny, my parents think I am obsessed with my car too, but I admit I am not obsessed, I am in love. How old are you man?
17 next month. You?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts