Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Detroit Axle Rotors and Pads? Since I am on Disability I gotta keep a budget friendly spending on things yet reliable.
I have seen a set of Detroit Axle Rotors and Pads for 160.00 range the Rotors are Drilled and Slotted. Since I have a SXT and nothing High Performance
just curious if anyone has used them? I wanted to get the Power Stops Z23's but right now after having to get Tires its kinda cut into my funds for the Brake
Pads and Rotors fund.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
10,123 Posts
Has anyone tried the Detroit Axle Rotors and Pads? Since I am on Disability I gotta keep a budget friendly spending on things yet reliable.
I have seen a set of Detroit Axle Rotors and Pads for 160.00 range the Rotors are Drilled and Slotted. Since I have a SXT and nothing High Performance
just curious if anyone has used them? I wanted to get the Power Stops Z23's but right now after having to get Tires its kinda cut into my funds for the Brake
Pads and Rotors fund.
I havent used those, but I have replaced the brakes on my 2011 and 2010 SEs, unless you plan on tracking the car, those performance brake sets are going to be overkill. If it’s a matter of replacing worn out brakes with working ones, they are definitely overkill. But if you just want to upgrade the brakes they’ll work fine too, just have a higher price point as you’ve already noticed.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger R/T Classic
185 Posts
I have them on my Challenger R/T. Have maybe 12,000 miles on them and they’re holding up great. My only complaint is that the pads squeal a bit under partial braking, but it doesn’t affect the ability to stop or slow down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts