Dodge Challenger Forum banner

DFW area "defacto" TOC M&G 1st Sat every month

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  brian@snl 
#1 ·
This cars and coffee has become the M&G monthly of Texas Outlaw Challengers since there are usually a few of us there, and being an UnClub it's an unofficial monthly guess? DFW really seems to be the capital of Challengers, and these meets are filling with more every month! There's no awards or trophies, just 300-400 sweet rides and free coffee! If you're looking for modified Challengers there are usually quite a few there, along with a bunch of extrordinary other models/years/type cars! It does fill kinda fast so I try to get there as close to 7:00am as possible, which does seem kinda early to our younger friends, LOL!
Cars and Coffee, 1st Saturday EVERY month 7:00am-11:30am @
Classic BMW 6800 Dallas Pkwy, Plano TX 75024 ph 214-778-2600 it's on W Spring Creek Pkwy @ Dallas Pkwy
CYT Mark da Sickrbee :D

#8 ·
Next one; Sat 5-7-2011

Weather should be nice, we have a LOT of new owners in DFW so if ya can get up early come on out! Costs nothing and the cars are SWEET! Randycat come on down if ya can, I'll give ya a TOC sticker to go wid your WCC sticker as we ARE federized, LOL! Sickrbee:guiness:

#10 ·
Next one is this Saturday, 7/2/11 but it fills FAST in the nice weather so I would get there by 8:00am as it's full by 9:00 last couple months. ;)

#11 ·
update; :D

Man it's been a SUMMER! Last three months have been getting there before 7:00 and lot EMPTIES at 9:30-10:00 too hot! We are growing every month dispite the heat tho and September Challengers were ONLY outnumbered by the Vettes but DFW is Corvette capital seems. This month was bit cooler, lot still emptied at 10:00 but TOC bunch is still growing and for first time we have cards to give out like da clubs, and got our first new member from them next day! Expect a ton more in November now that summer is gone but I'd still get there by 7:00 to get parking but Mopar lane is being slowly but monthly taken over by Challengers and the classic Mopars. It IS kinda early for dem LX kids, tee hee! ;)

#12 ·
Next one is 11/5! Great way to meet other Challenger owners, costs nothing and some of the sweetest cars in all of Texas! Get there early as the weather cools, da lot fills faster, CYT Sickr Bee

#13 ·
THIS Saturday, November 5th

Just a reminder that it's this Saturday, come on out early if U can as it fills FAST. Always fun and lately Challenger numbers are second only to the Corvettes, we've been outnumbering the LX models for quite a while now. C & C is cars and coffee or Corvettes and Challengers, U decide haha! CYT Sickrbee:headbang2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.