Dodge Challenger Forum banner

DFW Area - Need alignment shop to install parts

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  GR8 PMKN 
#1 ·
A couple months back I installed the Mopar Stage 1 springs on my '13 SRT8 Core. I decided not to install any camber kits at the time the springs were put on because I had heard mixed opinions about whether the camber would be out of spec or not after the springs were installed.

After having the car aligned, it turns out my front and rear camber are not where I want them to be. I bought the SPC Front Adjustable UCA (SPC 66045) and the SPC Rear Adjustable Camber Bushings (SPC 66050). The shop that did my alignment doesn't want to install the bushings because they aren't really an aftermarket performance shop (they are mostly an OEM shop).

Can anyone recommend a good performance and alignment shop in the North Dallas area (preferably Plano area) that is familiar with the LX/LC platform? I need to find someone that can install the SPC parts for me and help me get the alignment dialed in. I am not going back to factory specs - I have what I want setup, just need someone to get the parts put on and do the alignment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.