Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DiabloSport InTune I-1000 DCX tuner

All,

I ended up getting rid of my Challenger, so I no longer need these two items and they are up for sale:

*** PRICE DROP ***

Like new in box Diablo I-1000 DCX InTune tuner for 2011 & up Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM vehicles. I even still have the plastic over the face of the unit (see pics). I only used it a couple of times, but made sure it was updated and I also made sure that the license was released from the car (see pic). It works perfectly and comes with the box, instructions, tuner, USB cable and OBD-II cable. Asking $300 shipped CONUS.

*** The catch can has been sold ***
I also have a BT (Billet Technology) black anodized oil catch can. It comes with the black z-mount bracket (including bolt, washer and spacer), brass fittings and black rubber hose. Worked perfectly and never leaked. Asking $150 shipped CONUS. (no wait or lead time! :wink3: )

Please message me here or text me (859-457-78 zero zero) with any questions. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Mat

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
All,

I ended up getting rid of my Challenger, so I no longer need these two items and they are up for sale:

Like new in box Diablo I-1000 DCX InTune tuner for 2011 & up Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM vehicles. I even still have the plastic over the face of the unit (see pics). I only used it a couple of times, but made sure it was updated and I also made sure that the license was released from the car (see pic). It works perfectly and comes with the box, instructions, tuner, USB cable and OBD-II cable. Asking $350 shipped CONUS.

I also have a BT (Billet Technology) black anodized oil catch can. It comes with the black z-mount bracket (including bolt, washer and spacer), brass fittings and black rubber hose. Worked perfectly and never leaked. Asking $150 shipped CONUS. (no wait or lead time! :wink3: )

Please message me here or text me (859-457-78 zero zero) with any questions. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Mat
90 shipped for catch can paypal ready

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM sent.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent on catch can.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pending payment on catch can

Diablo i-1000 DCX InTune tuner still up for sale!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The catch can has been sold.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone for the tuner?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Speed - I just checked and have no PM. Please resend. Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tuner still for sale.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is the tuner unlocked with no vin stored in it

392Lou - Absolutely unlocked. See attached pic that shows License 0/1. It is unlocked and no VIN is associated with the tuner at this time. I made sure of it before posting. :)

Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Speedr8cer82 - I just sent you a PM with a reply. You sent me a visitor message, not a PM. LOL But I sent one to you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price has been dropped as of 10/11/2015

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Dline. Like I said, it is pretty much brand new and works perfectly.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts