Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Dodge Challenger Sxt 3.5 L V6. I recently installed a k&n hi flo intake and a cat back borla s type exhaust. After a month of daily driving my check engine light came on throwing the p0420 code. I only have 35,000 miles on the car so I don't believe that it is a bad Cat. After talking to some of my car buddies they believe that the air flow is throwing off the computer and that a tuner would solve the problem. Are they right? and if so would it be better for me to get the i3 or trinity.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,656 Posts
I can't tell you the fix, but a cat back exhaust and a CAI will not cause the computer to have any issues. A Guy

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Hey man, I can get that engine code off for you with tuning. The price of the tuners on my site include the extra tuning. $464 sale price for the i3 and $499 sale price for the trinity 1000. here's my blurb on the differences : The intune i3 and trinity both tune the same and have the same power output. The trinity has gtech features such as a 0 to 60 timer and 1/4 mile timer. It also has a larger display so you can actively show some logging gauges on it (you can even leave it in the vehicle for permanent mounting if you choose to). The intune i3 does not have that option. The i3 is MAC compatible where the Trinity isn't so much. The i3 also has the ability to tune multiple vehicles if extra licenses are purchased.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
This is an old thread but thanks for providing the detailed difference between the two Hemifever. I've heard nothing but excellent things where you are concerned

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man, I can get that engine code off for you with tuning. The price of the tuners on my site include the extra tuning. $464 sale price for the i3 and $499 sale price for the trinity 1000. here's my blurb on the differences : The intune i3 and trinity both tune the same and have the same power output. The trinity has gtech features such as a 0 to 60 timer and 1/4 mile timer. It also has a larger display so you can actively show some logging gauges on it (you can even leave it in the vehicle for permanent mounting if you choose to). The intune i3 does not have that option. The i3 is MAC compatible where the Trinity isn't so much. The i3 also has the ability to tune multiple vehicles if extra licenses are purchased.
do you also provide custom tuning for my vehicle ? or are you just selling the diablo machines with the preloaded tunes

·
Vendor
348 Posts
do you also provide custom tuning for my vehicle ? or are you just selling the diablo machines with the preloaded tunes
Yes, the price of the tuner on my site does include additional performance tuning and we'll do that over email once I get you the tuner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts