Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,972 Posts
Please, I’m begging you, stop. I can’t take anymore bad puns. They are sapping my will to live!
Interpretation: "I've ran out of beer sometime last night / early morning - and the pump for the well still isn't working"..."and I'm in Texas in August"

Reactions: GSBrockman and Nuke

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,665 Posts
Nobody should ever buy a used Land Rover
- just like recent models of BMWs or Audis out of warranty - you're playing with both your sanity and your bank account.

any of the three examples above would make Nuke's acquisitions of high mile former patrol cruisers look like a sound investment
Funny thing is I have co-workers who say you should never buy a used...or a brand new Dodge.

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,317 Posts
Funny thing is I have co-workers who say you should never buy a used...or a brand new Dodge.
Tell them not to believe everything they saw on Married With Children...

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,317 Posts
From the referenced article: “Al also feels that the police do not care about his car whenever it is stolen or vandalized.

How’s this for a coincidinky: I had to drop a friend off at their apartment last night, and it is in a well-worn part of downtown Dallas (read: while not rampant, crime is certainly not rare). I went up for a bit, and after coming back out to my car, which was parked on the street, I got in, cranked ‘er up, and sat there idling in Park while reading some post on CT IIRC.

Suddenly, in my peripheral vision, a waving hand caught my attention. There was a gentleman standing there, half-dressed, trying to get my attention through my rolled-up and tinted windows. So I rolled the window down and gave him the “can I hep you” look, expecting some sales pitch about a laser printer or something similarly off the wall.

“Are you a police officer?”

Okay, that one caught me off guard, although admittedly it shouldn’t have.

“No, I am not a cop.”

“Oh...okay, well my truck just got vandalized and I thought you were a police officer.”

In the background I saw a truck idling with the door open and a caved-in fender. I assumed this was the vandalized vehicle he mentioned.

“Nope, sorry, I am not a cop.”
<rolls up window>

Even through the tint on my side window, I could clearly see the disdain for both me and my choice in vehicles plastered across his face.

Look, I hate to let people down that are looking to me for assistance, I really do. But I only commit felonies for blood relatives, never a complete stranger!

Reactions: 6.4Mike and INK
61 - 65 of 65 Posts