Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 09 V6 SE Challenger and it came with the Diablo Predator tuner. I have played with it a bit but don't see a difference in the various OCT supplied downloads. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make this tuner work better, especially in the fine tune areas?

Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
you need to have 9rv7... and word of advice....don't change tire size first time of installing tune... go back and do it... tune will go through if you do, but will fall dead on startup.....change throttle boost all the way to 20%..... if you cant find that crom let me know, i can email it to you... i have ALLLL of them... for 7135's and your 7136's!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh yeah stay away from WOT Fuel and WOT Spark....if you need those, best to get good tuner involved...

If you happen to have autostick, go to Transmission and Reset TCM Adaptation, Shift Firmness to increased.

So basically go to selected tune 93, 91, CAI, etc.... then choose modify tune, then modify all parameters. This is where you will see other modification like below.

PS you will need 9rv7 to get throttle boost... but again...DO NOT change tire size the first go round....complete other modifications.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts