Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
12,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in case members didnt realize we stock Trinity and both Intune models, dcx and non dcx

T-1000 599.00 free overnight shipping

I-1000 389.00 (non Chrysler) free overnight shipping

I-1000-DCX (Chrysler) 449.00 free overnight shipping

Luke

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Hey Luke, As en employee of a Dodge dealer does this mean that you guys support the use of these tuners as an acceptable means of tuning our cars?

I only ask becasue I have seen a few threads lately where the different tuners have been hotly debated. I didn't know if you guys had a preference since it seems like you guys do a lot of modification type work to Challengers.

...I also understand if you prefer not to comment since you work for a dealership.

·
Vendor
12,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Luke, As en employee of a Dodge dealer does this mean that you guys support the use of these tuners as an acceptable means of tuning our cars?

I only ask becasue I have seen a few threads lately where the different tuners have been hotly debated. I didn't know if you guys had a preference since it seems like you guys do a lot of modification type work to Challengers.

...I also understand if you prefer not to comment since you work for a dealership.
tricky question, all tuners can affect warranty, same as headers, superchargers, etc, all performance items we sell are sold as is, without any implied warranty, the end user takes responsibility. Same as if your purchasing the tuner from ebay or amazon or any other retailer or distributor

so whether your buying a tuner or having us install a supercharger, the end user understands that his or her warranty can or will be affected....we are a large retailer and distributor of many products including Mopar and numerous others like Diablosport, etc

Luke

·
Vendor
12,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in case members didnt realize we stock Trinity and both Intune models, dcx and non dcx

T-1000 599.00 free overnight shipping

I-1000 389.00 (non Chrysler) free overnight shipping

I-1000-DCX (Chrysler) 449.00 free overnight shipping

Luke

best price everyday on tuners
Luke

1 - 7 of 7 Posts