Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Corporate press release interpretation has become one of my strong suits, so allow me to take a shot at DiabloMike's comments earlier in this thread.

"Ummm...nobody from Diablosport spoke to them, not sure where that info is coming from."

The concept here is how does a company begin building a product buzz as they're able to maintain what stands as "plausible deniability"? This is easy. DS tells someone, you pick it, I dunno Arrington, for example, but makes Arrington promise not to quote them. Arrington calls MM...boom. Early news "rumor" is out. Note that Mike didn't deny the crack was accomplished as he has been doing for months on this forum.

"As mentioned many, many times, we will make some big noise when this becomes a reality, you won't hear about it from an online magazine first ;) "

All he left out here is the word officially. We won't hear about it "officially" from an online mag 1st.

U.F.O. says....done deal.

U.F.O.
lol I'm going to hope your interpretation is correct

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
its been the humbug that it will be released before the end of the year.. im impatiently waiting so as I can tune the tow rig, but hey, I thank DS for all the help and I respect them trying to cut the humbug. Mike and frank..

pk out

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ummm...nobody from Diablosport spoke to them, not sure where that info is coming from.

As mentioned many, many times, we will make some big noise when this becomes a reality, you won't hear about it from an online magazine first ;)
I have informed the publisher of the article that the information they are presenting is incorrect. They do not wish to reveal their source, but we only have so many employees ;) Whatever they think they know did not come from us.

All it is doing is misleading people.

Nothing new has happened with the GPEC2 PCM, and when it does, we will happily report it to all.

I wish that were different, but its not the case.

Thanks

·
Registered
698 Posts
You guys have waited this long. A couple of more months is not going to matter. I'm sure it will be out before christmas. Some of you guys are super impatient. The other half cried about not wanting a new car because it will not be tuneable.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
I think all the Hot Rod shops are suffering due to this issue. I am sure DS wants this available asap!! I see guys stop over at SHR looking to buy go fast parts for the 2011-2012 but have to walk away until tuning becomes available.

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have informed the publisher of the article that the information they are presenting is incorrect. They do not wish to reveal their source, but we only have so many employees ;) Whatever they think they know did not come from us.

All it is doing is misleading people.

Nothing new has happened with the GPEC2 PCM, and when it does, we will happily report it to all.

I wish that were different, but its not the case.

Thanks
so what you're saying is that tuning will be available before Thanksgiving !?!?

cool...................................

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
teh intraweb is rarely a great place to get infromatun!
so i shouldn't go to your website to look at possible mods because it's on the internet ???

:browsmiley:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Corporate press release interpretation has become one of my strong suits, so allow me to take a shot at DiabloMike's comments earlier in this thread.

"Ummm...nobody from Diablosport spoke to them, not sure where that info is coming from."

The concept here is how does a company begin building a product buzz as they're able to maintain what stands as "plausible deniability"? This is easy. DS tells someone, you pick it, I dunno Arrington, for example, but makes Arrington promise not to quote them. Arrington calls MM...boom. Early news "rumor" is out. Note that Mike didn't deny the crack was accomplished as he has been doing for months on this forum.

"As mentioned many, many times, we will make some big noise when this becomes a reality, you won't hear about it from an online magazine first ;) "

All he left out here is the word officially. We won't hear about it "officially" from an online mag 1st.

U.F.O. says....done deal.

U.F.O.

LOL...

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
HAHA !!!!

love you guys !!!!!

**patiently waiting**

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ummm...nobody from Diablosport spoke to them, not sure where that info is coming from.

As mentioned many, many times, we will make some big noise when this becomes a reality, you won't hear about it from an online magazine first ;)
Maybe they're keeping you out of the loop DMike lol. Naw man just kidding would be nice if its true though.

·
Registered
2011 392
102 Posts
Im putting my money on sema It would only make since Its time for a release. besides if they are getting the codes for the supercharger upgrade packages at dodge they have to have something working in the mix

·
Banned
5,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
we'll see............

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I cannot find anyone who has the Diablo tuner for my 2011 r/t Challenger. Any help?
No such thing right now. They have not cracked it.

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
i got very excited, then as i scroll it was a slow let down.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts