Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so before I posted this I searched and don't see it. I bought a DiabloSport I3 for my 16 R/T and the unlocked PCM. Installed everything today only to see that the only Parameter I can change are tire size and turning on and off speed limiter. I don't see an MDS option anywhere. I installed the canned 93 Tune and looked again, still nothing and then it installed the dang tune again. Am I missing something.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
I believe that can only be done with the CMR software...aka professional tuner.

Although I think with the I2 there was an issue with it not showing all the options in "advanced tune" menu.

Ah, here is what the guys say on the charger forum:

"I use the MDS disable option that is in the Advanced Tune / Modify Parameters menu. You have the option to modify the existing tune (currently installed tune) or modify a new tune you're installing. I don't remember if MDS disable is on the menu for modifying a currently installed tune. If not, reinstall the current tune but go to the Modify Parameters menu before you install the tune. MDS disable should be on the list.
Email custom tunes are available from HemiFever (see link below). There are some other custom tuners that provide email tunes but my experience is with HemiFever. A custom tune option will not show up on the menu until after you have imported a custom tune file to the programmer. Afterwards, when you select Advanced Tune, you will see the Custom Tune menu."

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe that can only be done with the CMR software...aka professional tuner.

Although I think with the I2 there was an issue with it not showing all the options in "advanced tune" menu.

Ah from, here is what the guys say on the charger forum:

"I use the MDS disable option that is in the Advanced Tune / Modify Parameters menu. You have the option to modify the existing tune (currently installed tune) or modify a new tune you're installing. I don't remember if MDS disable is on the menu for modifying a currently installed tune. If not, reinstall the current tune but go to the Modify Parameters menu before you install the tune. MDS disable should be on the list.
Email custom tunes are available from HemiFever (see link below). There are some other custom tuners that provide email tunes but my experience is with HemiFever. A custom tune option will not show up on the menu until after you have imported a custom tune file to the programmer. Afterwards, when you select Advanced Tune, you will see the Custom Tune menu."
Cool I appreciate this, I'll retry tomorrow and see if I can do the modify before the install.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts