Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Returning my car to stock and selling some of my bolt ons.
Diablosport Intune i3, unlocked PCM, and Gateway Bypass. Used on my 2018 5.7 for about 10000 miles. The intune i3 is unmarried, and the PCM is part number 68331185AA Should fit any 2018-2019 5.7L or 6.4L, but will need your vin and stock tune put in. I believe diablosport does that for $100. It came from a salvage car and does have a dent on the front, but works fine. The connector on the gateway bypass broke while disconnecting it, but you could likely zip tie it or something, i'll include it. $600 OBO
IMG-4061.jpg
IMG-4060.jpg
IMG-4059.jpg

For local pickup, parts are at 48178

·
Registered
14 Posts
The I3 Diablo pcm swap from American muscle is around 550. Any reason the higher price? Just trying to see if I'm missing something. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The I3 Diablo pcm swap from American muscle is around 550. Any reason the higher price? Just trying to see if I'm missing something. Thanks.
This is equivalent to the $950 package where you get to keep a second PCM. The swap you lose your factory PCM. The benefit being this, I got rid of my car and was able to reinstall the factory PCM and keep this one to sell.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is equivalent to the $950 package where you get to keep a second PCM. The swap you lose your factory PCM. The benefit being this, I got rid of my car and was able to reinstall the factory PCM and keep this one to sell.
Ah ok makes sense. And with this one I'd have to send it to Diablo to flash or it can be done with the tuner ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you have to send it to them to write your vin. I’m just not sure right off what they charge for that. I had them do it at the same time as unlocking it

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok cool. Just sent an email to mopar too just to confirm the pcm will work. Would you consider shipping to NY 10598?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would I need to buy another license for the I3? That's another $150
Nope. When you look at the picture of the tuner, where it says licenses 1/0, that means there is one available and 0 used. I unmarried it from my vin so it is ready to flash into another.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts