Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Is the DiabloSport Trinity 1000 still for sale?

·
Banned
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I have to apologize. I forgot my password and didn't know how to retrieve it. If anybody wants this thing let me know. Again, my apologies to all who posted. I'm terribly ignorant where computers are concerned.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I want it. Private message sent

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'm interested! Just to confirm it is brand new, never been used? Definitely unmarried?

·
Registered
2013 Challenger RT/P
522 Posts
Is the Trinity still for sell? I'm interested. Let me know how payment and exchange can be done.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I haven't heard from him in a couple days again. Hopefully everything's alright

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
477 Posts
Lefty!! You cashed my check and its now been over a week and the trinity still hasn't shown up! Vegas to Sacramento should be 2 days at most so Im worried! Please respond to one of my multiple PM's or send me an email or call me with a tracking number please!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Lefty!! Any chance of me getting my $375 back if your not going to respond or mail the trinity?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I should know better than to pay with a check but I figured I'd be OK on ChallengerTalk. Lesson learned....

I'm holding out hope from one Challenger owner to another that he makes it right!

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Member "Lefty" account has been suspended pending resolution of this matter. Thread closed until then. If any of you manage to collect, please PM me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.