Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I restored my car back to factory now it won't let me backup so I can put the tune on again. What should I try? Also it says the tool isn't married yet.

2016 Dodge Challenger srt392

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
I restored my car back to factory now it won't let me backup so I can put the tune on again. What should I try? Also it says the tool isn't married yet.

2016 Dodge Challenger srt392

If you put on a new tune it will automatically back up your original tune. The tuner is working how it should. If you restore tour car to factory. The Diablo releases the license and is unmarried from the car.
All you have to do is install the new tune. It will back up your stock tune during that process and be married to your vehicle again.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you put on a new tune it will automatically back up your original tune. The tuner is working how it should. If you restore tour car to factory. The Diablo releases the license and is unmarried from the car.
All you have to do is install the new tune. It will back up your stock tune during that process and be married to your vehicle again.

I tried loading a tune and the backup process failed. Original backup failed -30 is the message

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Try updating your tuner on a computer. If that doesn't work, call diablo.

They had to give me a password for my tuner then I was able to get it tuned again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts