Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 13 rt auto. I just got my tuner 3 days ago. I put in the 91 tune and it's great it and all but I want to modify some parameters. I'm a noob so I apologize for any simple questions. I was a tuner skeptic for so long but this board convinced me plus it was on sale for 474 on amazon from 599.

-What setting do you guys tend to put your throttle booster on?

-I've seen some guys with it on YouTube and they were able to set the lights on the diablo to be used as the rpm gauge so you can see when to shift easier at night. I can't seem to find how he did that.

-Is it worth messing with WOT fuel or gear ratio?

-why can't I adjust the shift points?!

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have a 13 rt auto. I just got my tuner 3 days ago. I put in the 91 tune and it's great it and all but I want to modify some parameters. I'm a noob so I apologize for any simple questions. I was a tuner skeptic for so long but this board convinced me plus it was on sale for 474 on amazon from 599.

-What setting do you guys tend to put your throttle booster on?

-I've seen some guys with it on YouTube and they were able to set the lights on the diablo to be used as the rpm gauge so you can see when to shift easier at night. I can't seem to find how he did that.

-Is it worth messing with WOT fuel or gear ratio?

-why can't I adjust the shift points?!
I have a custom setting for my throttle boost to the max.. i love burning rubber by just stepping on the throttle... have you disconnected msd ? also did you put your shift points to smooth?..

if you have more questions Diablo is a sponsor here you can post there or go to diablosport forums. there is tons of setups:icon_cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have a custom setting for my throttle boost to the max.. i love burning rubber by just stepping on the throttle... have you disconnected msd ? also did you put your shift points to smooth?..

if you have more questions Diablo is a sponsor here you can post there or go to diablosport forums. there is tons of setups:icon_cheers:
Thanks for responding. I couldn't find anything in the settings to change the shift points to smooth. I turned off the mds and traction control tho. I guess I need to learn more about emailed tunes but all things considered this is a great tool and it's been the most noticeable mod I've done so far.

Is a custom emailed tune just as easy as someone on the board emailing me a tune to download to my trinity?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts