Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well over the last 2 days I installed my Cutouts and the lockpick. This way I can watch movies while driving. I'll post some pics soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Does the lockpick let u watch movies while driving. If so where can I order it from

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does the lockpick let u watch movies while driving. If so where can I order it from
Yes it doesand it allows you to use steering wheel cOntrols with the ipod

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heres some pics of the Cutouts. these are the DMH low profile ones. I put the switch in the front of the pocket next to the cupholders.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a video on photobucket but can't remember how to upload from there

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have cutouts on my R/T. You better hope you never have to send them in for warranty DMH has had mine since Februrary.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have cutouts on my R/T. You better hope you never have to send them in for warranty DMH has had mine since Februrary.
Yes, you have to stay on Dave there. I had to send in my older pair I purchased back in 07. He has made a lot of changes and they work a lot better now. You do need to call him twice a week. Not sure why but he is a little spacy.

Does anyone know how to put the video from photobuckut on here? I can add a video then

·
Registered
228 Posts
what is the stock number for those cutouts and what was the size of the pipe? very interested in a set of those

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure if the part number. I called Dave as he is the owner of DMH. It fit our pipes perfect. It will fit the 2 3/4 to 3"

·
Registered
228 Posts
do you have there number so i can call him?

·
Registered
939 Posts
what is the stock number for those cutouts and what was the size of the pipe? very interested in a set of those
Go to marylandspeed.com thats where I got mine from and they have free shipping. It's the low profile cutouts.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you use the chr550 ? & how much was install ?

Yes that is the one. I will be adding a front n rear camera to it. It works great. My buddy is a dealer for them here in Spokane n he did mine for $375 installed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts