Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First up was test fitting and trying out my new MT ET Street Rs on those bravado wheels. Well as expected they fit flawlessly and look awesome. Plus I was able to take the car out today on them. Tried a few test 0-60s. And to my surprise they HOOK LIKE CRAZY. Even in 50* weather on a non prepped street with no burnout and a full take of gas. I was able to stab the gas in sport mode with the TC off and it just hooked. As you can see by the 0-60, its FAST. No performance mods so far except for the mid muffler deletes.

Next I decided to debage the car - plus remove the "upbadging". I know people get 7 shades of pissed when someone puts SRT badges on a scat pack. I did not do it. I got the car two months ago used, and it had those on the rear spoiler. So I pulled off the D O D G E and the SRT from the wing. Then installed the LUXE auto matte blackout sticker between the tails. It looks ok I guess. I installed it dry which was a huge pain in the ass. After it was all sorted out, I found a video on youtube of most installing it by floating it on. Then using a heat gun to set it. I also hand rubbed out a ton of scratches from the black tails with some M205. Came out really well.

Lastly I installed those bolt on lift points from ZL1 addons. They are of the highest quality. Installed very easily and are rock solid. Should make it very easy to lift the car now when using a jack or lift. Here are a few pics from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Debagging the "upbadge".. smh.. if people are so uptight about it I guess you should pull your fuel rail covers off.. they have SRT on them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very cool! I dig it. Keep us posted on how the MT ETs hold up. I had the MT SCs on my GT500 and they wouldnt hook for shit in 50-60 degree weather.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Debagging the "upbadge".. smh.. if people are so uptight about it I guess you should pull your fuel rail covers off.. they have SRT on them.
Absolutely agree!!

·
Registered
2015 R/T
520 Posts
I also hand rubbed out a ton of scratches from the black tails with some M205. Came out really well. I removed the dodge letter off the back but have noticed scratches is this area what you used M205 on and if so can you explain the process you did to remove. Thx.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts