Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
you read right, upgraded the Intimidator SE to the new and improved Intimidator RT.

2009 Challenger RT
5 Speed Auto
Cervini Shaker hood and Scoop
old style go wing
nav radio
EVIC
Sunroof
tinted windows
straight pipe exhaust(this will be rectified with some magnaflows soon.)
predator

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
Did you trade the SE in? You had her looking so nice, I'm sure you hated to see her go. Nice upgrade though. Now you need to get the R/T tuned up and get out there and spank Chris's skinny butt!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I don't think Dave's gonna want any just yet ;) I'll have my new skinnies and welds all the way around..bye bye 70+lbs of unsprung weight :D

He's definitely gonna need drag radials now though!

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
Congrats on the new car. White cars are awesome.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't think Dave's gonna want any just yet ;) I'll have my new skinnies and welds all the way around..bye bye 70+lbs of unsprung weight :D

He's definitely gonna need drag radials now though!
Mind me asking which Welds you went with? RTS I am assuming. What are the specs?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Mind me asking which Welds you went with? RTS I am assuming. What are the specs?

Thanks!
Yep, RTS but I have not ordered them yet. I plan to buy the 17x4.5 skinnies and 17x9 for the rear

Not sure on the specs but I've heard the fronts weigh about 13lbs and the rears weigh about 18lbs.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations on the upgrade! Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats on your new ride she looks sweeeeeet!!!! :guiness:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Dave, your new Challenger looks great. Welcome to R/T land!
You now have another car to make your own, albeit it looks set up quite well.

I bought a blank slate knowing full well that I couldn't resist customizing the car. Anything on the agenda?
Doc. John

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yep, RTS but I have not ordered them yet. I plan to buy the 17x4.5 skinnies and 17x9 for the rear

Not sure on the specs but I've heard the fronts weigh about 13lbs and the rears weigh about 18lbs.
Hate to hijack it further but what backspacing and offset are you looking at? Thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Dave absolutely deserves the car. It's been his dream to have an R/T for awhile. Glad I could be a part in it for you my friend! Saweet!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Hate to hijack it further but what backspacing and offset are you looking at? Thanks!
I'm not sure, I can't find the specs on HHPs website. It just says it fits the R/T lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts