Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought you could choose from Black or White stripes on the GWE

ive never seen any photo's of a White stripe version

where are they?

·
Registered
204 Posts
There's a pic of a GWE with white stripes on this forum in one of the GWE threads

imo it doesn't look very good with white stripes and the OEM GWE R/T wheels...

reminds me of double mint gum

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive seen a GWE RT with the side stripes....what about a SRT with white center stripes?? does it exist?

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,071 Posts
ive seen a GWE RT with the side stripes....what about a SRT with white center stripes?? does it exist?
No, not on the 392. There's a choice of black, black, or black.....or none.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
when you do a search on Dodge's website for dealers that have the GWE. It is funny how the picture shows the white stripes and not black. I like the way the white looks but none of the dealers (checking the sticker) have one with a white strip, all default to the black.

·
Super Moderator
17,338 Posts
I think if there was a white interior offered (like the FF R/T - C) there may have been more GWE / White classic stripe cars ordered.

Otherwise, with the dark slate interior as the only color (w/ GWE color stitching...[looks sharp]) a white exterior stripe would have been an odd element that didn't key into any other item.

As it stands, the black classic stripe / GWE color / and new Classic wheel w/ dark gray centers is probably the best combo of what's offered.

The GWE SRT was either black stripe or no stripe. Gray and Silver stripes are offered on other colors, but not GWE.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
When I get the white rally stripes put on mine....(hopefully in a couple of weeks)....I will post up pics Huggy

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
White vs. Black Rally Stripes

I've had my GWE 392 for a couple of weeks and have been weighing the options of black (currently on) or putting white ones on. I even put these pictures up on Facebook to poll my friends. 80% said keep them black. Haven't decided what I'll do yet.

B5 (Until I change my screen name)

Attachments

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I've had my GWE 392 for a couple of weeks and have been weighing the options of black (currently on) or putting white ones on. I even put these pictures up on Facebook to poll my friends. 80% said keep them black. Haven't decided what I'll do yet.

B5 (Until I change my screen name)
I would vote the same. Too many colors on 1 car in my opinion. Of course I am biased.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Dealer here in my city just got GWE wiyh white stripes and the new wheel, wow its a very clean look. I would be very happy with it.its a 6 speed and going for just over $36k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts