Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...just traded-in (CH-257144 - 45K miles) & bought another Yellow Jacket (CH-268729 - 15 Miles) :notallthere: I was wondering if anyone else noticed a dramatic change in the handling of their Challenger without resonators - After I had a Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust system installed the car sounded killa :thumbsup: - but the handling became to me very forward biased :scratchhead: - trying to determine if a Magnaflow 15134 might be the way to retain handling & get killa sound - Thoughts?
:zlurking:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
There is in no way shape or form that the minor weight savings would have changed the handling of the car ..... with the new sound yoy may just be getting on it more and finally feeling how the car handlez in general and if you think that changed it .... try lowering it changing the sway bars and adfing strut tower bars ... you will shit your pants ... like it on rails .... freight train on tracks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am over 6' tall and close to 400lbs. So, no I did not notice a handling difference.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
if you want to change your handling, get a bunch of decals. that will do it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
if you want to change your handling, get a bunch of decals. that will do it.

No, no, no... Decals are worth at least 10 HP at the wheels. Each.:gotrice:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
The next mod has to be a throttle body spacer ..... talk about power at the wheels

·
Registered
627 Posts
All you have to do is change out the spark plugs in the headlights to lighter ones that will fix your problem :weed:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
And you see all my decals ..... its like a rocket ship now .... its true ... extra power at the wheels

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Easiest way to fix that is to install high temperature blinker fluid

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Did not even want to open this thread......

I saw this thread this morning and just pass it on by but, I just wanted to see how members would answer this, glad to read that everyone thought that it was comical.............
Sometimes I just wonder about some questions........................

·
Registered
515 Posts
And you see all my decals ..... its like a rocket ship now .... its true ... extra power at the wheels
One more and you'll break the warp barrier. :lol:

·
Registered
588 Posts
man, you guys are funny....:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts