Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been loving this Mod ever since I seen it on S/S Dodges Magnum years ago and finally with some instruction from him and some help with the aluminum trim piece here it is, can't tell you how much I like this.

Thanks again Tony

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks great. What is the part number. Is it 538-0403 that comes with a stainless plate? If so, why didn't you decide to use it?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. What is the part number. Is it 538-0403 that comes with a stainless plate? If so, why didn't you decide to use it?

This is home made and the shaft goes all the way down into the shifter. The 538-0403 has the skinny stock shaft comming well out and the Hurst shifter just sitting on top real visible

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wow man that's gorgeous! How long did it take you to make? I would love to have one.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Great job, wish you had made a step by step pictorial, parts list, cost, etc. That's the look I wish I had for mine.

·
Banned
903 Posts
Well I must say that is the nicest looking shifter I have seen in an auto car! :bigthumb: Nice job, I think many others would be interested in a parts list and pic's of the install.

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
That looks great Al. S/S Dodge has a write up on the mod here on the forum. I have done it too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that came out perfect Al, nice work.

Couldn't have done it without you. You had me do things I never thought I could do.

Once the file hit the gate there was no turning back

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks good :thumbsup:
note...I am not associated with Hurst or their affiliates and make no recommendation one way or the other to buy their products as they are not, to the best of my knowledge, supporting vendors of challengertalk.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts