Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can find it on R2C Performance's website, but can't find it anywhere for sale.

Wtf?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't want the InTune, and that one is for 11-15, mine is a '16.

Looks like I'll have to call around a bit. Luckily, most of those vendors are in Florida! Thanks, Guy.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
15, 16, 17, 18 all the same. Those vendors were from searching for dealers in Fla ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
They just have not updated their pages. A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
They just have not updated their pages. A Guy

It's a misprint. HAHAHAHAHAhahaha! (Puddy, Seinfeld, installing the disposal)

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
I wonder if something may be up with R2C, I ordered a replacement filter from them 3 months ago, never have received it or had a single communications from them, just filed a report through PayPal.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
They are getting very poor reviews these days. Like 1 star. I don't think that's the products, it's the business.

A Guy

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So apparently R2C's receptionist was out for a few weeks because she had a baby.

They're still in business, but it'll be about two weeks before they have the intakes available again.

I was told that somebody over seas bought all of their 3.6L CAI's.

The price I'm getting is $289+ shipping. Seems more expensive than before?

@Speedlogix any insight?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now it looks like they've actually gone bankrupt.

NO response from R2C.

Very sad.....I want that intake!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've called every single dealer (in Florida) on that list, and nobody had any nice things to say about R2C.

One dealer even said that they charged her account multiple times for filters they never delivered.

4 of the places I called said they were shady and will never do business with them again. Both Summit and Speedlogix have dropped them.

Lost cause, I suppose. I may just call around some of the surrounding states to see if anybody happens to have one in stock. Seems to be my only chance.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,961 Posts
Bummer, if it wasn't for dealing with the smog test, I would have gotten theirs. Glad I didn't now as I've painted/am painting all my stock stuff

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered their replacement filter for OEM Mopar CAI back in November and have never received. Sent several emails and left messages on every phone extension listed on their prompt....not one call back or correspondence.
Horrible business!!!!

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Ordered their replacement filter for OEM Mopar CAI back in November and have never received. Sent several emails and left messages on every phone extension listed on their prompt....not one call back or correspondence.
Horrible business!!!!
I had the same thing happen, so I filed a complaint with PayPal, then finally got an email saying filter would be shipped the next day with tracking number, still never got it or a tracking number. PayPal refunded the full amount shortly after that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts