Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been checking out diecast models online and have found several sites which have them.

My question is if there are more reputable sites than others with regards to purchasing from and what you get?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Also, does anyone know if you can get a smaller size than 1/18th? This appears to be the only size I can find but I am also looking for a smaller one.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Supercar Collectibles - 1-763-425-6020 Ask for Jim or Scott. Great guys and treat you right every time. WWW.Supercar1.com

I have dealt with them since 1999.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
subscribing, I am working on my diecast collection.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Supercar Collectibles - 1-763-425-6020 Ask for Jim or Scott. Great guys and treat you right every time. WWW.Supercar1.com

I have dealt with them since 1999.

Thanks for the info. I took a look and at this point I have added a few hundred $'s more to my "wish list" of items I want. This forum is getting way to expensive for me as I keep seeing things I want to do and drooling over others :smokin:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well here's one more for you: prebuilt 1/25 scale FF SRT
Rallye72 you are a star. I could not find any diecast smaller than 1/18 in the SRT8 Furious Fuchsia and you have just nailed it for me.

Well add another thing to the credit card bill this month.......dang this car is getting expensive. But she still makes my heart flutter every time I look at her :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts