Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen billet with black stripes and with no stripes. I really like the exterior color billet. I have said it in other posts, it is going to look great next to my Cuda. Does anyone have pictures of or a link to billet with gray stripes? I got gray stripes for two reasons, 1 I am pretty sure I am going to like them. I would hate to think Dodge would offer a factory option that looked horrible. (Flame away) 2 If I don't like them, every after market stripe seller will have black. Gray maybe harder to find so if I do like them, I am set and don't have to make any changes.

This setting around just waiting is killing me. Please help.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Bump. Anything yet? I have seen gray on black. I can't tell by the pictures if the gray stripes would even contrast on billet. Has anyone seen the gray stripes and a billet color car? Are the gray stripes lighter or darker than billet, or is it the same like a black car with black stripes ?

Any speculation?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sorry to get your hopes up on the post alert Cuda. But I wanted to sub so I could see as well. Where is the black with gray stripes?????? I would LOVE to see it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Oh my god that looks like pure sex. I knew the gray would look incredible on the black. If I had any idea how to use photoshop I would definitely do it for you, but I have a Mac so I don't even have photoshop.

·
Banned
863 Posts
No Biilet with gray stripes yet on the internet. I have been looking also. This may take a while because I think most will order with black stripes or the delete option.
I think Billet and gray will look good.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump Bump. Just wondering if anyone has seen a billet car with gray stripes? It has been a couple of weeks. Any sightings yet?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Cuda buying a black with gray stripes tonight. Will send you some pics of it if you want some. Sat in it last night and I almost had to change my pants it was so gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
TinCuda,

I am ordering the 392 in Billet with the gray stripe as well. The dealer told me it is the same color gray stripe that I have on my RT now. With that said, Billet is a shade darker than the bright silver, so it should look amazing and we will not be dissappointed with our choice. You ordered before me so when yours comes in... Post up the pics.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TinCuda,

I am ordering the 392 in Billet with the gray stripe as well. The dealer told me it is the same color gray stripe that I have on my RT now. With that said, Billet is a shade darker than the bright silver, so it should look amazing and we will not be dissappointed with our choice. You ordered before me so when yours comes in... Post up the pics.

That you very much for posting. I have been waiting here watching time go by and I have been unable to find a single picture on the internet. I was beginning to wonder if I just didn't get the joke.

I should get my car sometime mid to late March and I will post pictures the same day I get it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
subscribed to see these when they arrive

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'll get you a pic of my gray stripe tomorrow Ken and then post it on here if it's bumped, beginning to think I have a silver stripe but I'm really not sure anymore.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Well found a 392 in Billet with gray stripes... 149 miles from me... Called to see if they would email or text a pic for me.... They closed at 6pm on Wednesday. Will call tomorrow and see about getting a picture.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Well found a 392 in Billet with gray stripes... 149 miles from me... Called to see if they would email or text a pic for me.... They closed at 6pm on Wednesday. Will call tomorrow and see about getting a picture.

Woot, Thank you, looking forward to it.

Is it a dealer with a web site, possible they may have a picture of it for sale in the inventory section?

·
Registered
532 Posts
WOW!!!!! Tin did we make the right color choice or what.... FANTASTIC!

Attachments

·
Registered
490 Posts
wow that looks good. Good call dude! That billet color is really nice.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Very nice color combo sharp

·
Registered
653 Posts
I'll take the Plum Crazy '70 on the right in the last picture :)
But Billet does look really nice

1 - 20 of 25 Posts