Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious, how different is the handling feel between the Scat Pack, the T/A 392, and the SRT/SRT Hellcat? I know the SRT models have the magnetic ride shocks and the Bilstein sport suspension while the other two just have the Bilstein suspension, but how different do they really feel? I've only ever driven a Scat Pack and I remember the steering felt pretty tight and heavy, with a moderate amount of road noise. I'm not sure what settings the car was in, wasn't my car and the guy who owned it just handed me the keys and told me to take it for a spin. While I didn't mind the feel, I thought that a lighter feel would be optimal for daily street driving. Is there anyone who's experienced one or two of these models who can tell me the difference? How does the "comfort" setting in the SP/TA feel compared to the street setting in the SRT? How does the SRT handling performance compare to the other two? Whatever model I end up getting, I know I'm going to be doing suspension upgrades. Upgraded Spohn rear linkage, polyurethane bushings, a Hop Not kit, Eibach sway bar kit, front and rear strut tower braces, subframe connectors, and possibly upgraded control arms.

Would appreciate input.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts