Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm struggling to find concrete info on this. From little I've been able to find they are the same except the 7" doesn't have XM and any package that adds the Performance Pages you can only get on the 8.4" as well.

Are those the only differences besides size?

If anyone has the 7" I'd appreciate a pic of the Apps pages to see what all functions it has.

I'm currently looking at a base RT with only options package, and it has the 7" normally I'm all for the techie stuff, but if those are the only differences then that doesn't seem too bad of a trade off.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,565 Posts
I'm struggling to find concrete info on this. From little I've been able to find they are the same except the 7" doesn't have XM and any package that adds the Performance Pages you can only get on the 8.4" as well.

Are those the only differences besides size?

If anyone has the 7" I'd appreciate a pic of the Apps pages to see what all functions it has.

I'm currently looking at a base RT with only options package, and it has the 7" normally I'm all for the techie stuff, but if those are the only differences then that doesn't seem too bad of a trade off.

Thanks!
I think the 7" also has a "radio off when doors opened" option.

file:///C:/Users/Deluxe/Downloads/2018-Uconnect_4_7_IN-Multimedia-2nd.pdf

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the smaller screen on my STX. It has all the options the car comes with, mine has XM radio.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the smaller screen on my STX. It has all the options the car comes with, mine has XM radio.
Oh, I see in your signature you have a new 2018 SXT. So it has the 7" screen, and it has XM? I had only read one place, some mentioned that it did not, but I took it with a grain of salt.

Does it have auto dimming mirror and and sports settings and such on it? I'd be curious to see a pic of the Apps page on it if you get some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts