Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought my challenger a few weeks ago and was looking at some spoilers. I see that the RT spoiler is 2.5" and the SRT is 3" high. I was curious if there are any others (factory or aftermarket) that you know about that are a little taller but the sale lip style.

Also, where are all of you guys getting the challenger script emblems I see on the car between the front fender and front door?

Thanks for any info you guys have :)

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
I don't know where you will get a rear spoiler higher than 3 inches.

You can't go wrong, however, with the SRT spoiler. It is totally functional and was tested in a wind tunnel. It keeps the rear planted at speed.

Check out what the designers of the Challenger had to say about the spoiler.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Stevewhite parts (Dodge dealership and vendor on this site) :

Challenger Script (P3444938) -Metal
Challenger Script (68044799AA) -Plastic

Or any Dodge dealership but will be more exspensive then stevewhite parts

·
Registered
151 Posts
"Carbon by Design " makes a "competition" rear spoiler which is 5" overall height as opposed to 2.5" for the factory spoiler.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
saw the competition spoiler pics online and ebay...way to big. I think ill get the srt spoiler. Anyone know where I can get those custom sxt6 badges for the spoiler?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys :) Gots me an srt8 spoiler off ebay for $155 painted to my color code. Maybe stripes on the next paycheck or two

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Robot wtf is that 4 wheeler n water craft?

·
Registered
94 Posts
@ iversenshotrods the sxt badge you can find some on eBay as well depends if you want it to spell just SXT or like some sellers have the S/E6 badges for the spoilers, depends what you like,

·
Registered
94 Posts
I my self am undecided on which spoiler to put on my challenger either the wing spoiler like 70s style or the srt8 lip spoiler, so i found online a local guy here in sc, and got me a wing spoiler i have not installed it yet, but at first i liked it cuz it was different but come to see now i have pose next to the trunk with the spoiler and i dont like the way it looks, i kept looking online and am falling in love more with the srt8 lip spoiler the only problem is i have this wing spoiler and am trying to sell it to get the srt8 lip spoiler instead. anyone out there want the wing spoiler i got. PM me to get pics of it and more info on it, thanks for your time on reading my post as well. Need helpt with this guys.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Is the SRT spoiler better than the RT's?

I don't know where you will get a rear spoiler higher than 3 inches.

You can't go wrong, however, with the SRT spoiler. It is totally functional and was tested in a wind tunnel. It keeps the rear planted at speed.

Check out what the designers of the Challenger had to say about the spoiler.

2008 Challenger Designer Interview -- Segment 3 - YouTube
Is there a difference? If so I'd eventually like to get the better one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts