Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the dealer flash for different tire sies, front and rear?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
As many of as that have predators you'ld think there would be someone that has one that could help him out. I think that's a SE and he might not ever use the predator again.
He seems to have said he knows you can use the Predator...it's not like you can just let a random buddy use your predator though, they are bonded to YOUR car, you can't do multiple cars and if he ever had to load the stock one back in for warranty work etc he'd be out of luck even IF he bought a new one if he already had that tune from his buddies in there

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
He seems to have said he knows you can use the Predator...it's not like you can just let a random buddy use your predator though, they are bonded to YOUR car, you can't do multiple cars and if he ever had to load the stock one back in for warranty work etc he'd be out of luck even IF he bought a new one if he already had that tune from his buddies in there
I didn't know that. I knew he wouldn't have the original tune but figured you could change stuff like that without your preditor thinking it was yours. I'll learn more soon, mines on the UPS truck out for delivery today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts