Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i go to the beach, Saturday, good weather, nice long walk. (say what you want about Cali- but we got beaches- LoL) Park my car, far away from anybody, in the lines. Come back, some azzhole has left me a white smeared crater ding, clearly intentional, man, wish i could of caught him. It's bad too, deep and odd. Here's the thing though. I refused to get upset about it. I could of thought of the many painful ways i could of made the guy pay, all the way home, but i did not. Still glad i went to the beach, and had a great day!- Helps though, that i have probably one of the best paintless dent removal guys in the world, in my rolodex- ie- smartphone! checkout the before and after:

Attachments

Reactions: RHARLOW0045

·
Registered
169 Posts
Your PDR guy is a magician! I don't know if I could have "refused to get upset" initially but if you knew the end result I can see why you wouldn't have!

·
Registered
112 Posts
wow! is that guy good. you're lucky to have a paintless dent guy like that

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,501 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Nice job! That guy is worth his weight gold!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Glad it worked out dude. It's happened to us all and most of us wouldn't be able to hold our composure. You did well.

·
Registered
718 Posts
That's an amazing repair. Sorry you had to find out that way just how good he was.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I have one on the exact same spot. Will get it done by next week, hopefully. Looks great, your guy is really talented!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am constantly surprised (not really anymore) that no matter how deserted the parking lot or how far away I park from everyone else upon my return there is always a car parked next to me. Even when there are copious amounts of spaces available. It seems that people would think there is some plan in place that perhaps I am avoiding parking next to anyone but they obliviously carry on! I am glad your car turned out great, what a dent removal guy!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Awesome job on the PDR you can't tell it ever happend! Mine needs to get buffed after I had unknowingly had a cat take up residence in the barn with my car for 3 days while it was raining last week. I got 95% of it out by hand using scratch x 2.0 but I'll have to let detailer work on a couple spots. Grumble

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
410 Posts
Some people have NO RESPECT! I have a small ding on mine some a$$hole did a few days ago.
You're right, it's not worth having a stroke over but at the time...maybe?
Glad you got it fixed! He did an awesome job!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am constantly surprised (not really anymore) that no matter how deserted the parking lot or how far away I park from everyone else upon my return there is always a car parked next to me. Even when there are copious amounts of spaces available. It seems that people would think there is some plan in place that perhaps I am avoiding parking next to anyone but they obliviously carry on! I am glad your car turned out great, what a dent removal guy!
I know and it's always some POS. One time a lady was changing her baby's diaper with her door open and about an inch from my door. I was way in the back with TONS of other spots open.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I had someone do the same damn thing to my passenger rear quarter. PDR guy got it out for 125 and you can't even tell on my flat black car. At first I thought there was a crease but then I realized it was just the stamping mold since it was apparent on the other side as well.

·
Registered
162 Posts
That's some awesome dent removal.

Door dings, bird droppings, and paint chips are pet peeves that car enthusiast dread. But I hate gravel trucks on the freeways the most since I got more cracked windshields and paint damage from them than any other causes.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Funny, when ever I see another challenger in any lot, it's parked, like next to the moon. I like driving it, but, man i hate parking it.

Glad it's fixed. People suck and I hate them.
Agreed. probably gonna get worse before it gets better.

If you can find the low-life scum bucket that did that to your car then hog tie him, throw him in your trunk, and bring him to Dallas and I will take it from there.

I've already got quite a "vacation" planned for the person that keyed my car after I first got it. It would be my pleasure to include your perpetrator in on the fun: www.challengertalk.com/forums/f118/how-make-your-valentine-happy-168017/index2.html#post2235786
this one made me laugh! haha..

:zlurking:

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Great job on the repair!

You should not have needed to have a repair... it just winds me up, you did well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Wow that's amazing. Right on the crease too. Did you watch him do it? What does he use? Suction cups or bang it out from the inside? I've read stuff about dry ice too I think.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts