Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received the wrong items and the ones I did receive are in very poor quality and mix matched. I ordered the black "Lifetime Lugs" (Product Code: SX-LXLC-BOEMLL) and received the regular lugs which are a different price and product code (GOR-61148BCH-20). The only thing I did receive correctly are the locking lugs. The finish is very tarnished/glazed and not "shiny"...some are worse then others. Also, in the packs of 4, there are very clearly different styles mixed in the packages. I do not understand what happened here. I'm sure they'll make this right, but it's just a hassle. I do see that they appear to be dropped shipped from some place in Ohio called Atech Motorsports. Please see the pics below. The red arrows point to the lug nuts that are different from the rest in the 4 pack. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Looks like someone bought a bulk of Gorilla rejects and is reselling them.

I'd buy from Gorilla directly from their website. They also sell direct on EBAY.

·
Registered
6,538 Posts
I would get a hold of the company you bought them from, Looks like "Seconds" or "Rejects" as mentioned above. I assume they are affiliated with this site since you refer to them as "You" like they should know who they are.... Not asking for names, keep all that in PMs please.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Looks like someone bought a bulk of Gorilla rejects and is reselling them.

I'd buy from Gorilla directly from their website. They also sell direct on EBAY.
got gorilla when got new wheels for my show car, loved them.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I would get a hold of the company you bought them from, Looks like "Seconds" or "Rejects" as mentioned above. I assume they are affiliated with this site since you refer to them as "You" like they should know who they are.... Not asking for names, keep all that in PMs please.
I mean, check the subforum name...

:p

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I got black Gorilla nuts on my Challenger (they've been great for 5 years) and getting ready to buy them for my Rebel.

Great product. Buy direct, not from reseller.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like I thought, they are quickly taking care of the issue which is all I ask. The vendor's service is great. The place that the lugs were dropped shipped from screwed it up. I was a little heated when I created this thread.

·
Registered
15,051 Posts
Wow..... I need to just stop going to the "New Threads" and not looking at what forum it is in.... I am LAZY at that... Thanks!
I've done it a bunch too, so easy with the phone apps to lose track! :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
403 Posts
Lug Nut Size / Model?

I ordered the black "Lifetime Lugs" (Product Code: SX-LXLC-BOEMLL) and received the regular lugs which are a different price and product code (GOR-61148BCH-20).

Hello,

I need to get a set of locking lug nuts for my 2008 SRT8 Challenger. The previous owner had replaced the stock rims with Vossen ones. I'm not sure what size/style lug nuts I need to purchase for what I have.

I know the thread size is obviously the same but are there different "shoulder" types required depending on the rim itself where it makes contact?

MANY years ago, on my first car (1990), I had replaced stock rims on a car with aftermarket ones and I think I had to go with a different style then.

I want to get full set of black Gorilla locks, all 20 keyed OR at least the one per rim of course.

·
Premium Member
11,116 Posts
Hello,

I need to get a set of locking lug nuts for my 2008 SRT8 Challenger. The previous owner had replaced the stock rims with Vossen ones. I'm not sure what size/style lug nuts I need to purchase for what I have.

I know the thread size is obviously the same but are there different "shoulder" types required depending on the rim itself where it makes contact?

MANY years ago, on my first car (1990), I had replaced stock rims on a car with aftermarket ones and I think I had to go with a different style then.

I want to get full set of black Gorilla locks, all 20 keyed OR at least the one per rim of course.

Hello!

That is correct.

Would you happen to know if the car currently has the stock lugs ?

Typically for aftermarket wheels you need a thinner lug, which is what I have on my SRT challenger too. The lugs listed below worked perfectly with my wheels as the OEM style would not fit.

Gorilla Black Chrome Locking Lug Nut Set 2005-2018 Challenger/Charger/300/Magnum

This is a full set of 20 black locking Gorilla lugs.

- Alexis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts