Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a few Hellcat Logo signs with different finishes on them. Thought some of the guys in here might like them !

They are approx 23" x 23" and 1/2" thick

$65 shipped. ImageUploadedByAG Free1501533102.289447.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where did them get them from? If only I had a HC, those are beautiful.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind words. I made them actually. I've also done some other mopar stuff in the past as well ! ImageUploadedByAG Free1501836397.611733.jpg

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
971 Posts
What do you make those signs out of? Also, you stated that you have done other stuff in the past? Does that mean you don't anymore? I don't have a HC, but some of those other pieces would be awesome to have.

Signing off from somewhere in the Universe...

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If they are going to be painted a solid color i make them out of MDF usually. If the customer wants a stained finish I use cabinet grade plywood.

And shoot me a PM if you have something on your mind. I have a bunch of leftover stuff I made for a mopar car show.... but can also take requests no problem !

Current "inventory" shown in the attached picture. ImageUploadedByAG Free1502109490.948805.jpg

-chris

·
Registered
36 Posts
If they are going to be painted a solid color i make them out of MDF usually. If the customer wants a stained finish I use cabinet grade plywood.

And shoot me a PM if you have something on your mind. I have a bunch of leftover stuff I made for a mopar car show.... but can also take requests no problem !

Current "inventory" shown in the attached picture. View attachment 834322

-chris

Gonna shoot you a PM a an idea.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
971 Posts

Current "inventory" shown in the attached picture. View attachment 834322

-chris

I am interested, but just moved back overseas to Germany. Not sure if you would ship USPS. If so great. However, I am still waiting to move into a home. I subscribed to this thread so that I can hit you up later if that's alright and see if you still have some of these. There are a couple I would love to have.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good guys. And I can ship anywhere as long as your willing to cover the shipping.

For reference it costs about $20 to ship one or the big logos from TN to AZ via usps. So not sure what it would cost overseas.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
971 Posts
It actually doesn't cost much more. It is considered stateside shipping since it is going to a military installation. It just takes things a bit longer to get here. I will definitely hit you up once settled in. Thanks again.

BTW, as far as my own ideas are there any limitations? Would you simply need a photo? Just curious in case I think of anything. Right now I like the large M and the SRT though. Thanks.

Later,
Tim

*Edit: would you be willing to do other logos such as team logos? I should specify military logos....

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good and yes i make all sorts of stuff for people. Have done some military stuff as well. All that is required is a clear image. If it's not a clear image or I have to draw it from scratch it just takes a bit more time.

Send me a PM with your email address and we can discuss some more and I can show you some examples.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting request. I make my stuff out of wood. I've not dabbled it plastics yet but I'm assuming that is what you would want.

Do you have specific dimensions of this M you want ?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey,

I have some unfinished ones still. I can do the gray / black style for you or I can ship it unfinished for $45 and you can finish any way you'd like if you want.

Thanks for the interest !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts