Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fletcher dodge in Joplin is just after your money. I am 20 years old and i had saved my money to buy a challenger rt. I was walking around the lot and saw one i liked. I asked a sales man if i could test drive it which he agreed. So we are driving around and towards the end i was asking about price and payment he looked me over and said "oh about 500 dollars a month but i don't think you could afford it". Needless to say i said oh okay and i walked off his lot and left. So i bought a challenger at a different dealership. It was a 2012 rt which i noticed the recall on the timing chain so i took it there to fletcher because its the only one in town. I asked JT the service guy if he could look it over he said fine. So i waited 30 minutes then noticed my car hadn't moved so i proceed to ask him why to which he started almost shouting at me saying the recall didn't effect me. Well i had called dodge customer service earlier and they said take it in. I told him this and he still didn't care. I also asked him to take pics of these dents on the roof because some guys here on the forum had the same problem. He told me straight to my face they were my fault and i didn't know how to treat me car with care. Needless to say i stormed out of there and filed a complaint against him and him denying my request to have someone look at the timing chain

1 - 2 of 2 Posts