Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They dropped the ball, I cancelled my order on new 1320 with them. Worst dealership experience ever! ( for what its worth)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not...sold them my 2010 R/T with less than 30k miles, and 2013 Ram Big Horn with 81xxx miles, they would not apply balance owed to me towards a truck I was interested in buying from them. Who t F does business that way?Long story short, got my deposit back and am on way to a different dealer to order new 1320.

·
Registered
424 Posts
But... but that’s how trades work....

I would love to know both sides of this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But...I didn't mention anything about a trade...I sold them 2 vehicles, they didn't take the balance due me and apply it to a new truck...are ya still lost?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correct, this was Zeigler Dodge Ram Ford blah blah blah in Plainwell, Michigan. Just stopped at K &M Dodge in Wayland, Michigan, they ordered my car and gave me a better price! Small town folks that know how to take care of people, and like doin things the easy way!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 1st "Dealer" I dealt with is a billionaire owner that owns multiple, and various makes of auto, motorcycle, and powersports, dealerships in multiple states...a ...conglomeration. Interested in making money and has a V.P. that runs the show for him. No direct involvement, no one has any responsibilities to live up to= bad customer service. 1-10-100 rule is in effect, if you know what that is. Yes, I've worked at dealerships and can tell good from bad, hence my original post. (For what its worth).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On a lighter note...

If anyone buys a Red 2010 R/T witn VIN last 8 of AH278291, contact me I have Diablo i3 93 Octane tune for it. Car has 29xxx miles on it with Hooker Blackheart long tube headers, full 3" stainless exhaust and more...it is currently loaded with stock tune.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just curious, what would be "better"? Management was contacted from the beginning and given every oppertunity to correct a bad situation, they only made it worse...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts