Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RedLetterDodge had an article on Saleen's Challenger packages and mentioned that the butterfly valves in the hood were operated by a cable connected directly to the gas pedal. If you own an SMS Challenger, can you please post some pics of this setup? I would love to incorporate butterfly valves into the stock challenger hood. I think Drake was working on a setup with electronic actuators, but gave up on the project.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
RedLetterDodge had an article on Saleen's Challenger packages and mentioned that the butterfly valves in the hood were operated by a cable connected directly to the gas pedal. If you own an SMS Challenger, can you please post some pics of this setup? I would love to incorporate butterfly valves into the stock challenger hood. I think Drake was working on a setup with electronic actuators, but gave up on the project.
There's several good pictures of the set up on the internet and one of the mags has a bunch of pictures online.

I know SMS sells the hood by itself on Ebay. I've considered it as a mod down the road.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's several good pictures of the set up on the internet and one of the mags has a bunch of pictures online.

I know SMS sells the hood by itself on Ebay. I've considered it as a mod down the road.
Thx for the tip. I'll check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts