Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody recently requested a dodge brochure from their website? If so, did you ever get it? How long did it take? Do they still come with a $500 coupon? Reason I ask is because I've requested one back in January. Never got it and then requested one again the beginning of Feb. still nothing. Only thing I got was an email thanking me for my request (one of the times) and a survey to take (the other time). I don't even want the brochure but was hoping they still came with the coupon. Anybody got some insight?

·
Super Moderator
14,189 Posts
I had to request a brochure twice, online, before it was received. The second time, I got it in about 3 weeks. The $500 coupon was not included.

If you are looking for the coupon, I would suggest that you call customer service.

Also, the website is currently advertising up to a $2,000 allowance on selected models. Here is the link:

2014 Dodge Vehicle Incentives & Deals | Dodge=&

·
Registered
53 Posts
Requested one in the first week of Nov,sent another email about a month later and was curtly told it takes 4-6 weeks.Called in the middle of Jan,and was told they would send one out right away,A month later I received 3 of them!No coupons.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol sounds their brochures are "production scheduled". Bummer I only ask for one for the 500. Guess they stopped that. I wasnt counting on it to buy but 500 is 500 and figured why not. Oh well. Thanks for the replies

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Took two requests for me as we'll, and about six weeks to receive.

I imagine they want to make sure you REALLY want one before they sent it; especially nowadays, when all that information is available online, and kept more current.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,024 Posts
I've sent for several brochures over the years and have never gotten a coupon in any of them. The last brochure I requested was for a 2014 model and I received a 2013 brochure a couple weeks later then a 2014 one after a few more weeks.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I requested a brochure back in Oct 2013 when I ordered my car. The dealers never seem to have any. They have plenty of Dodge Caravan crap ! I ended up getting one from a dealer and he didn't really want to give it to me. I had to lie to him and tell him I would bring it back when I ordered my car. He didn't get the brochure or the sale ! I just ordered another one through the website and got it in about 2 weeks. Its the same one I got from the dealer. I was hoping it would be a different brochure with the 1ooth Anniversary and Shaker in it. No such luck. Maybe later this year they will make some up.

·
Premium Member
9,660 Posts
I have received two unsolicited recently, one for the Challenger and the other for a Dart. They both had $500 coupons.

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
I have received two unsolicited recently, one for the Challenger and the other for a Dart. They both had $500 coupons.
Wow, hope they send me a 16 brochure with a coupon :cool:

Anyway, I had to try a few times but finally got the 13 and 14 brochures, one of 14 brochures was 1/2 size.

·
Premium Member
9,660 Posts
Wow, hope they send me a 16 brochure with a coupon :cool:

Anyway, I had to try a few times but finally got the 13 and 14 brochures, one of 14 brochures was 1/2 size.
They sure did reduce the size of them, didn't they? lol

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
I ordered my brochure in late 2012 when I was in the market for a Challenger and heard about the mythical $500 coupon. I called back after a few weeks, and the nice lady confirmed I had a brochure AND a coupon on the way, and she even gave me the coupon code over the phone, which I relayed to my dealer. They freaked when I told them about it, and they called to confirm it. Boom, I got the $500 off on top of the $2000 rebate AND a $4600 dealer discount! Maybe Yellow Jacket 2012 above can transfer the coupon to you if he's not going to use it? Can't hurt to ask!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the replies guys. Yeah it sounds like everything else with dodge. There is no rhyme or reason to any of it and you can never get a straight answer from anyone at dodge. I think I call customer service about the brochure and hit the person up on the phone for a coupon too. Can't hurt.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Requested one in the first week of Nov,sent another email about a month later and was curtly told it takes 4-6 weeks.Called in the middle of Jan,and was told they would send one out right away,A month later I received 3 of them!No coupons.
I had a similar experience when I was looking to get my 2013 - requested multiple times over a 4-6 week period - nothing. Then 3 arrive about a day apart. No coupons. Recently requested a 2014 brochure and it arrived in like a week...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got a brochure today, no coupon i could find...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts