Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
5,134 Posts
dodge.ca usually does everything about 8 months after dodge.com.

You know, Chrysler is one of the top vehicle sellers in Canada -- and many months they are #1. You think they'd want to pay attention to their website.

·
Registered
15 Posts

You know, Chrysler is one of the top vehicle sellers in Canada -- and many months they are #1. You think they'd want to pay attention to their website.
That's a huge gripe of mine too...the number of inaccurate or dated information on there is incredibly frustrating.

Oh well...hopefully the wait wont be 8 months..

·
Registered
764 Posts

And Dodge.com does everything about 8 months after they should have. Lemme just get on there and build my brand new Detonator Yellow 2010. . .

·
Registered
585 Posts
what happened to the dodge website. You used to be able to search for challengers by zip code and then pick the color u want. Now if ur looking for an srt in orange the site comes up with every dealer within the mileage u select that has an srt no matter what color. That sucks cause now i have to look at every dealers website to see if they have the color im looking for.

·
Registered
764 Posts
what happened to the dodge website. You used to be able to search for challengers by zip code and then pick the color u want. Now if ur looking for an srt in orange the site comes up with every dealer within the mileage u select that has an srt no matter what color. That sucks cause now i have to look at every dealers website to see if they have the color im looking for.
It's only showing Furious Fuschia for me. It's probably just a technical glitch. Maybe they're actually updating for 2011s. . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts