Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Miami, Florida

Dodge : Challenger 2-Door RESTORED! 1973 CHALLENGER not 1970 cuda 1967 mustang 1969 camaro charger hot rod

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

In selling my 1973 Challenger "H" code car. It is completely restored that originates from Pennsylvania. The Challenger is ready for car shows and will not disappoint! *Engine is a built 340cid plenty of HP *Slightly bigger intake *Edelbrock carburetor *Slight Cam *Performance Headers MSD Ignition system Electric fuel pump Electric Fan Power steering Front and Rear sway bars New bushings all around Rear Air Suspension Battery cut off switch Power brakes, Front disc 727 rebuilt transmission Aftermarket rear end with a lower gear This car was done right with many more parts and plenty of ponies. The interior has bucket seats, center console with B&M shifter. Car has rally gauges including one aftermarket rpm gauge that can be taken off. The car also has a roll bar(can be taken off) for show use only that will be included with the sale. This is not a #’s matching. The exterior is a sublime green with the correct six-pack hood, front lip, spoiler etc. Completely redone black vinyl roof. It is fitted with aluminum and polished finished rims by Centerline. Plenty of tire tread left. Underneath the car is very clean. All the gauges work including lights, wipers, windows, FM Radio etc. The only bad thing is the Hood has a small crack,*because*I*didn't*put the hood pins on while driving it, but I will fix that for the new buyer with a new hood. NO SCAMS PLEASE! I'm located in south Miami feel free to contact me and leave me your number with questions. More Pictures! Thanks for watching my auction Merry Xmas.* Watch Video: http://youtu.be/UPKIEPwnCbU*

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts