Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know that many are familiar with Dodge releasing the 2014 Shaker package for this year's Challenger models.
Occurring to this link:
2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker sold out to dealers in four days - SlashGear

They have been shipped to the dealerships. I am planning on upgrading my 2011 SE to the 2014 Shaker.

So my question is, has anybody seen one of these on a dealership lot? Or do you know when they will be available?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
There must be 10,000 posts regarding the Shaker. I'm sure if you did a simple search you would die of boredom reading them all.

$7,000 for an appearance package? I'll pass.

Reactions: Palerider15

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Unfortunately, the Dodge website 'search new inventory' function does not work on the Shakers. There are many cars that have been delivered and/or on dealer's lots across the county, yet if you search for them they do not show up. Only way I have been able to find any is by using other search sites, cars.com is one you can use and searching within 100 miles of Atlanta, I found this one 'in transit' to Canton.

New 2014 Dodge Challenger near Atlanta & Canton GA | Dodge Coupe 2C3CDYBT3EH231750

·
Registered
56 Posts
Plum Crazy Shaker

I'm new to this forum and just picked up my Shaker 6 speed today. I've been waiting on the car since early Feb and was ready to take delivery! The dealership in Fredericksburg, VA is expecting 4 more cars - Header Orange (x3) and White (x1) but as of now no delivery date. The car was awesome for the 27 miles back to my house! Weather still a bit cold for the F1's so I'll be taking it easy until it warms up!

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
Awesome, congratulations! :cheers:

What is the dash number if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
425 Posts
no pics . . . it doesn't exist . . . . seriously, would love to see it. Post up some pics

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Nice PCP... 106 is a great number!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats. Finally someone posts a picture...more please

·
Registered
583 Posts
good info on this thread

Hey guys,

I know that many are familiar with Dodge releasing the 2014 Shaker package for this year's Challenger models.
Occurring to this link:
2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker sold out to dealers in four days - SlashGear

They have been shipped to the dealerships. I am planning on upgrading my 2011 SE to the 2014 Shaker.

So my question is, has anybody seen one of these on a dealership lot? Or do you know when they will be available?

Thanks.
check out this thread - great shaker info
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/those-ordered-2014-shaker-158785/

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm new to this forum and just picked up my Shaker 6 speed today. I've been waiting on the car since early Feb and was ready to take delivery! The dealership in Fredericksburg, VA is expecting 4 more cars - Header Orange (x3) and White (x1) but as of now no delivery date. The car was awesome for the 27 miles back to my house! Weather still a bit cold for the F1's so I'll be taking it easy until it warms up!
Picked up Orange #697 from this dealer this past Sunday :bigthumb:

Wife is in the market for PCP Shaker ... wish inventory search worked!!!

Chris

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Hey guys,

Thanks.
My local dealer Houston dealer has an orange automatic but you can Search ebay, there's plenty for sale, some I have seen listed for a month.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I know of one dealer in the Atlanta zone that has three in inventory right now.

·
Registered
583 Posts
$7,000

There must be 10,000 posts regarding the Shaker. I'm sure if you did a simple search you would die of boredom reading them all.

$7,000 for an appearance package? I'll pass.
The Shaker edition comes with many items besides the hole in the hood.
Its about $2,500 more than an R/T Classic.

The acutal shaker "package" - N96 is $3,105 MSRP. This includes:
Shaker Hood
Shaker Functional Air Intake
Shaker Graphics + underhood decal.

I was pricing out to do an aftermarket shaker, and $3k from the factory was not out of line price wise.

Yes, although a few people did it, you cannot just get the N96 package added on tis own. I assume that may be an option for next years 2015 models.

The the full "Shaker Edition" "27S" includes the N96, and a bunch of other items. and yes, its $7,000 :(

·
Registered
583 Posts
Twins

Picked up Orange #697 from this dealer this past Sunday :bigthumb:

Wife is in the market for PCP Shaker ... wish inventory search worked!!!

Chris
Great! I have a Billit Silver shaker #430 - the old lady has the PCP shaker #54.

Get the wife the PCP ! Its fun having new "twins" in the family!

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey shaker lovers
I purchased the purple shaker mentioned by Slidd in this thread. June 9 2014
380 miles to Canton Ga. from my home in Gulf Breeze, Fl. No 0095
Lots of construction on the highways but safely home. The suspension definitely likes
smooth roads.

·
Registered
583 Posts
congrats

Hey shaker lovers
I purchased the purple shaker mentioned by Slidd in this thread. June 9 2014
380 miles to Canton Ga. from my home in Gulf Breeze, Fl. No 0095
Lots of construction on the highways but safely home. The suspension definitely likes
smooth roads.
congrats on the new shaker - make sure you go look at the two shaker threads on this forum!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts