Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger 2DR 2009 DODGE CHALLENGER*SRT*HEMI*6-SPEED*NAV*LOADED!!!! SUPER LOW RESERVE*LOW MILE

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

2009 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT *** HEMI MINT ....SUPER LOW RESERVE 100% CLEAN CAR FAX RED CAR WITH BLACK INTERIOR !!!!!LOADED!!!!! NAVIGATION POWER MOONROOF SRT/ABS/TRACTION /6-SPEED/LEATHER/NAV/POWER SEATS ETC....... IF YOUR IN THE MARKET FOR A GREAT AMERICAM MUSCLE CAR WITH ALL THE OPTIONS IN NEW CONDITION "THIS IS IT" WONT FIND A BETTER DEAL !!!!!! IM LISTING THIS CAR FOR MY UNCLE , THIS WAS A NEW CAR TRADE HE TOOK IN AND IS LOCATED AT SMITHTOWN NISSAN ON LONG ISLAND... HE IS THE OWNER OF THE DEALERSHIP AND ASKED ME TO DO HIM A FAVOR AND LIST THIS CAR FOR HIM . YOU WILL NOT DEAL WITH A SALESMAN OR PAY ANY FEES !!! YOU CAN DEAL WITH ME DIRECT !!! THE*CHALLENGER IS IN MINT CONDITION IN AND OUT AND NEEDS NOTHING!!! IM LISTING WITH A VERY LOW RESERVE SO BID TO OWN !* , IF YOUR IN THE MARKET FOR ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING CARS ON THE ROAD , DONT MISS THIS OPORTUNITY TO BUY THIS ONE WAY BELOW ANY DODGE DEALERS PRICE !!! I WELCOME ALL INSPECTIONS INCLUDING 3RD PARTY / OF COURSE IT IS STORED INSIDE AND CAN BE SEEN AT ANYTIME BY APPOINTMENT I CAN HELP ARRANGE ANY SHIPPING NEEDS NYS BUYERS MUST PAY NEW YORK STATE SALES TAX CONTACT ME ABOUT FINANCING PRIOR TO AUCTION END PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR BUY IT NOW OPTION *

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts