Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger 2dr Cpe Financing Black SXT Low Miles 2 Door Coupe Automatic 3.6L V6 SFI DOHC 24V RWD

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

* Airpark Chrysler Jeep 7801 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Scottsdale, AZ 85260 1-888-364-4062 EBizAutos* 2011 Dodge Challenger 2dr Cpe Dodge Certified Pre-Owned Request More Info * Photo Viewer View Other Auctions Email a Friend More Photos & Detail * VIN: 2B3CJ4DG3BH605512 Condition: Pre-Owned Clear Title Mileage: 30,199 Stock No: DH739028A Warranty: Warranty Available Transmission: 5 Spd Automatic Engine: 3.6L V6 SFI DOHC 24V Flex Fuel Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive Exterior Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat Interior Color: Dark Slate Gray CARFAX Buyback Guarantee View the FREE CARFAX Report Video Additional Photos Vehicle Overview 30k Miles! Dare to compare! Creampuff! This charming 2011 Dodge Challenger is not going to disappoint. There you have it, short and sweet! Heck fire! This little car only has 30k miles, it's basically still new! A little slice of heaven here folks! This car is a must see in person. If you can make it. This is an extremely Beautiful car! Great financing options available on approved credit. Please call for more info, ask for Tate, or eMail, (480) 686-5263 [email protected] please leave a message if I don't pick up. You can also text or call any time at, (480) 686-5263 or Call me and make me an offer I cant refuse! This Vehicle is also for sale locally, and we reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Winning bid does not include tax, title, licensing, and dealer fees, ect... Please call for more info. Tate Herget 480-686-5263 Hi, I am Tate Herget! I have been selling Jeeps @Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep for 5 years. All of our New Dodge,Chrysler,Jeep and Fiat Brand Vehicles are listed at INVOICE Minus 1/2 of dealer hold back (SRT Viper Excluded). Buy below INVOICE with out spending hours at your local dealer YOUR TIME is important! The Dealer hold back is the Hidden Profit dealers do not want to share with consumers. Buy from me and this will be the easiest auto transaction you ever made! If you have any questions please call me 480-686-5263 or email me [email protected] Thanks for looking! About Airpark Chrysler Jeep Airpark Dodge Chrysler Jeep is Located in Beautiful Scottsdale, Az 20 minutes north/East of Sky Harbor International Airport in the Valley of the Sun. Make a vacation out of your NEW purchase and visit Sedona or the Grand Canyon just hours away from our location. Airport PIckup Free airport pickup from Sky Harbor International Airport for a worry free buying experience Contact Tate Herget for more information. Toll-Free:*** 1-888-364-4062 Mobile:*** 480-686-5263 Request More Info Dodge Certified Pre-Owned Program Information This is a Dodge Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. The Dodge Certified Pre-Owned Program offers you benefits such as: Thorough 125-point vehicle inspection by Dodge certified or authorized technicians. 24 Hour Roadside Assistance, 7 days a week. 7 years / 100,000 or 6 years / 80,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, measured from original vehicle in-service date 24-Hour Towing and Roadside Assistance Vehicle Condition Service History 30,199 Miles Certified Pre-Owned No Known Mechanical Problems Warranty As-Is - Extended Warranty Available. Contact seller for details. Condition Report Excellent Interior Excellent Carpets Excellent Seats Excellent Dashboard Excellent Panels / Headliner Excellent Exterior Excellent Original Paint Excellent Trim Condition Excellent Glass Condition No Visible Rust No Known Accidents No Known Bodywork Fully Detailed Terms of Sale Overview We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 24hrs of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. Payment Methods: Cash (In Person), credit card,certified check, bank transfer, or we finance. Fees and Taxes: Arizona Residents:price plus 8.95% Tax,New Vehicles Free Window Tint,$395 Doc Fee,Az Plates and $199.95 Z-tech (Paint Sealant) Out Of State Residents:price plus ANY Applicable Taxes,New Vehicles Free Window Tint,$395 Doc Fee and $100.00 90 day Drive out plate. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. * Please read our Detailed Terms of Sale before placing your bid. Shipping Information Airpark can competitively ship anywhere in the USA for a FEE. Please call for a quote 1-888-837-0732 Financing Information We have over 19 lenders helping get you the most competitive APR saving you MONEY. Also ask about an extended warranty to give you worry free years of service. Warranty Information ? AS-IS ? EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE This Vehicle is Being Sold "As-Is." All new Chrysler Jeep and Dodge brand vehicles feature a 5yr/100K mile Powertrain Warranty and a 3yr/36K mile Limited Basic. Pre-owned vehicles Please call 480-719-8001 for details Contact us or click the "More Photos and Detailed Description" link above for more information. * Airpark Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale AZ Contact Tate Herget Toll-Free: 1-888-364-4062 Mobile: 480-686-5263 Vehicle Qualifies for the CARFAX® Buyback Guarantee Protect yourself from: ? Major Accidents ? Lemon History ? Odometer Problems View The FREE CARFAX Report BBB ONLINE RATING Trade-ins Please call us Toll-Free: 1-888-837-0732 with any questions or for an appraisal on your trade-in. We need trade-ins and take motorcycles, RV's and Boats. Check Blue Book Value Quick Links Warranty Info Financing Info Shipping Info Terms of Sale It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice. Copyright © 2001-2014 eBizAutos.**All Rights Reserved. * eBay Motors Software*by eBizAutos * Counter Provided by eBizAutos.com

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts