Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, last year I bought a used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT. I was wondering if the Dodge Dealership would let you add the Blacktop Package after you bought it? Do any of you guys know?

·
Registered
16,279 Posts
No that much to it if your car already has 20 inch wheels, does it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
811 Posts
So, last year I bought a used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT. I was wondering if the Dodge Dealership would let you add the Blacktop Package after you bought it? Do any of you guys know?
What 19johned53 said. I ran across my Plum Crazy Scat Pack after the car was ordered. The dealer owner called FCA and attempted to implement some changes, but it was too far in production. He was willing to make some changes once it came in, but most of the electronics that operates through the ECM, BCM, etc. can't be changed. For example, the OEM remote start can be added to your car and you'll have the OEM fob with the remote start button. However, you cannot remotely start your car from the Mopar Owner's website or from the Mopar app because the option cannot be added to either of these. There is a chip that's installed to the ECM during manufacturing that cannot be added afterwards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts