D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in

Dodge : Challenger coupe 1973 dodge challenger

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRICE

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES

I am listing this car for a friend. It has been in his garage, disassembled, for about six years now and he has finally realized he will never put the car back together. He has however accumulated everything*necessary to put it back in top shape.* The body is a very very rust free '73. The floor boards, trunk, door jambs and pillars are excellent. There is small rust spot behind the passenger side rear wheel and a tiny bit around one of the windshield trim attachment pins. The body is also very straight with no accident damage. The paint has been stripped off in preparation for paint. Heres whats new or rebuilt: The differential, 3;90 ratio, not sure if its a*posi*or not The entire brakes system…everything is new Complete new black interior (original color) including recovered seats 4 speed trans (a833?)*don't know what that means, I'm not a mopar guy Front suspension completely rebuilt Hurst quick shifter new shocks all around The engine is a 318 that has not been rebuilt because it ran well when the car was together. It has an offy four barrel intake manifold. The owner believes it may have a high perf cam. New headers New or excellent body trim broadcast and*build sheets, orig owners manual, receipts for work done and from previous owners New wiring harness* I should mention that*this car was originally a v8 automatic, the prior owner swapped in the four speed This car needs paint and to be put back together. Email me through ebay and I will put you in touch with the owner to make arrangements to see it. The car is in northern new jersey and will need to be flat bedded or trailered.* On Jan-14-14 at 09:52:11 PST, seller added the following information: ok having a little problem with the answer section….The car is near Morristown N.J. *and has a good New Jersey title

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PRODUCT, CLICK HERE TO BID OR TO BUY IT NOW

1 - 1 of 1 Posts