Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For forum members...free shipping in the lower 48 states, for all Challenger Floor Mat orders...

There are Lloyds Famous Ultimats with your choices of fully licensed Dodge/Challenger logos on the mats.

We have the trunk mats and rear seat mats, also with free shipping...

Check them out at the link below...

Challenger Floor Mats

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the orders. Mat production typically takes 3-4 days upon ordering, and ships out via UPS Standard.

Thanks,
Matt :thumbsup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
For forum members...free shipping in the lower 48 states, for all Challenger Floor Mat orders...

There are Lloyds Famous Ultimats with your choices of fully licensed Dodge/Challenger logos on the mats.

Challenger Floor Mats
Do they have the holes to hook onto the little nipple hooks? And if so does the drivers side have 2 for the 2011-2012?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone 4s

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do they have the holes to hook onto the little nipple hooks? And if so does the drivers side have 2 for the 2011-2012?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone 4s
Yep and yep. All Lloyd Floor Mats utilize the stock mat mounting systems.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a full set of these exact Lloyds Mats. I like them better than the factory set. Especially with the Challenger SRT8 embroidery I had done on them. A couple of things to know. 1) These are not made of of the same material as your factory mats. They are made out of nylon. Not the same factory carpet material and it feels different. May or may not make a difference, but there it is. 2) I bought mine from Autoanything.com which also has free shipping + 10-15% off coupons all the time. Don't know if Southern Parts matches this. 3) Neither Southern Parts nor Autoanything.com stocks these items. They are a distributor for Lloyds and the shipment comes directly from them. With how expensive these are...over $350 for a full set + truck mat + embroidery...price is key...for me at least.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anybody's ever beating our prices, please just give us a call. We price match whenever possible.

Also, we don't typically utilize coupons for 10% across the board or anything of that nature because we cut our margins so slim on a lot of product lines that the coupon would result in us losing money. Again, if you find stuff advertised cheaper elsewhere, always call us. We'll match or beat a competitor's price whenever possible.

Thanks,

I have a full set of these exact Lloyds Mats. I like them better than the factory set. Especially with the Challenger SRT8 embroidery I had done on them. A couple of things to know. 1) These are not made of of the same material as your factory mats. They are made out of nylon. Not the same factory carpet material and it feels different. May or may not make a difference, but there it is. 2) I bought mine from Autoanything.com which also has free shipping + 10-15% off coupons all the time. Don't know if Southern Parts matches this. 3) Neither Southern Parts nor Autoanything.com stocks these items. They are a distributor for Lloyds and the shipment comes directly from them. With how expensive these are...over $350 for a full set + truck mat + embroidery...price is key...for me at least.

·
Registered
76 Posts
scparts,

Can you show me actual pictures of these floor mats in an actual challenger rather than the stock photo?

I'm primarily interested in getting the these mats with the "Challenger SRT8" logo in dark slate gray with a hemi orange binding.

Do you have any pictures showing this?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The photos we use are actual pictures of the floor mats in actual Challengers. As they're made to order, I don't have any on hand to take more photos, and definitely don't have any available for photos with orange binding. I'll ask my boss to get some more photos of his mats in his Challenger (that's the photo we have in this listing), but that'll probably take a few days as he's on the road this week.

These mats are extremely popular, someone else on the forum may have exactly the mats you're looking for and can help you out with photos of that set-up.

Thanks,

scparts,

Can you show me actual pictures of these floor mats in an actual challenger rather than the stock photo?

I'm primarily interested in getting the these mats with the "Challenger SRT8" logo in dark slate gray with a hemi orange binding.

Do you have any pictures showing this?

Thanks,

Bill

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Any chance you can do custom red mats to match the new "Radar Red" interior with Challenger SRT or SRT8 in black?

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Any chance you can do custom red mats to match the new "Radar Red" interior with Challenger SRT or SRT8 in black?

Thanks, Bob
Red is an available color and we can make them that way, yes, but I can't promise that it's going to match that interior color.
Wouldn't you be better off getting mats done in Dark Slate Grey to match the carpet in the interior and then match the Radar Red from the seats and door/ip trim with the Red Challenger emblems and maybe the red vinyl binding around the mat?
I just tend to advise against having the carpet done in a color trying to match anything but the stock carpet color itself, as it doesn't always look good and mats are custom and thus non-returnable.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My 2009 Challenger SRT8 is hemi orange. Does the neon orange thread for the logo match my car color?
Won't be an exact match, but, will be very close. Will definitely look great, and isn't the sort of different much anybody would notice!

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Challenger Floor Mats

1 - 18 of 18 Posts