Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1401 Posts

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
Think the break in is still 500 miles like other cars and maybe still 1500 before track use but many not waiting. Somebody supposedly ran 209 mph in a Demon yesterday at Cape Kennedy.

Without the transbrake it will still run, Ron Silva has already run 9.94 with just the footbrake.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
Just picked up my Demon today and drove it straight to the shop to get Xpel ..Ceramic and some wrap.
You lucky son of a...........

:bowdown:

Congratulations, what an Awesome ride.

Please post some more pics after the shop gets done with it.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
You lucky son of a...........

:bowdown:

Congratulations, what an Awesome ride.

Please post some more pics after the shop gets done with it.
Hahaha.

I will definitely post some pics when it gets done Booky >:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just picked up my Demon today and drove it straight to the shop to get Xpel ..Ceramic and some wrap.
Thanks for the pictures, and I have your twin #684 2018 TorRed Demon. If you don't mind, what did it cost for the Xpel? What kind of wrap are you going to get? I couldn't find much and didn't like what I found. Don't mean to be a pest, but what do you mean by "Ceramic"?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, and I have your twin #684 2018 TorRed Demon. If you don't mind, what did it cost for the Xpel? What kind of wrap are you going to get? I couldn't find much and didn't like what I found. Don't mean to be a pest, but what do you mean by "Ceramic"?
He's talking about a ceramic coating. It's basically just a protective layer over the paint.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,774 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Its a friend of mine doing the work so he is going to cut me a break.

I will ask him how much the Xpel would be normally.

Are you looking to Xpel the entire car?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its a friend of mine doing the work so he is going to cut me a break.

I will ask him how much the Xpel would be normally.

Are you looking to Xpel the entire car?
Yes, I would do the entire car, if I did it. I was lucky enough to pick up a commercial garage that allowed me to keep my Hellcat. So the Demon probably won't be my daily driver, subjected to the sun, and road debris that might have occurred, if forced to trade in my other ride. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Yes, I would do the entire car, if I did it. I was lucky enough to pick up a commercial garage that allowed me to keep my Hellcat. So the Demon probably won't be my daily driver, subjected to the sun, and road debris that might have occurred, if forced to trade in my other ride. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Give Gabe (owner Impressive Auto Body) a call 516 536-1222

Tell him Dave with the Red Demon referred you.

He just got another Demon (Yellow) in to do....and yet another one on the way.

If you want impeccable work then this is the type of shop you want to go to.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Do any of you know if all Demon orders have been filled? There is a slim chance I may be able to pull off getting one, but I'm assuming I'm too late to the party and would have to go the eBay or similar route to pull it off.

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
I'm thinking they have all been ordered but may still be a few in dealers or other names that you could grab but will take a lot of calling around to find.

Could also find one not in D1 yet and try to change the order to what you want.

[email protected]

That is the email to get a color or option changed but must go thru dealer to get this done.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Autotrader has several listed at MSRP. That doesn't mean they wont put the dealer markup on a separate cash invoice.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,774 Posts
Wow, $1 for GARNISSAGE D'ESPACE UTILITAIRE ...really? :)

A Guy

1381 - 1400 of 1401 Posts